Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Apprentice Guardian

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen June 27th (one week from today) All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread with some feedback. I have taken note several players have mentioned they have excess in items that no longer have a use. The team is working to get this fixed, but for now leave a comment saying things you have that are seemingly useless and what (if you were able to) you would like to trade for them or use them for. Remember constructive feedback is key. If you are rude your comment will be deleted and you will be disqualified.

Exchange

The first dead item I would like to get rid of is all the trophies that were used as markers - I would love a crown for them like with the rune of destruction but realize they were only markers and have no real value and as such would just love for them not to be there.

I have a couple extra second city deeds, instant builders, train with's, hero's renown's & hero's glory's, HBC'S, gear, etc. I's like to trade for terrwyn's token's or mirlith or something good like that.

Junior Member Junior Guardian TPAW's Avatar

100 tokens

Why not give us a seperate gear tab , that would help some even if we will be able to sell excess gear later .. Need a slide bar on mount experience to make it faster to add experience these newer mounts take forever to level up. Thanks hope you think these are good ideas

100 tokens

i agree the trophies i have plus mass collection event items as of late for crowns would b nice

Gaea Mobile Moderator Apprentice Guardian
    Congrats to our winners! Machaku, TPAW and GreenChris1992! You've won 100 Terrwyn tokens! I'll message you to get your details and send them over asap!