Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Junior Member Junior Guardian

A Tale of The Swirling Drain...

I'm a Dwarf. I enjoy playing with my friends in my Alliance, but really, lately, that almost is not enough for me to keep playing a game that is not helping the players nor allowing the ability to play the game, even a small amount, without paying an insurmountable amount of money each month. It's ridiculous!! Do something soon or you'll lose all players.
    《☆》If you can't be Nice in the forum at least be Constructive, because Gaea harasses us enough without doing it to each other!! 《☆》

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Give away-Yay!

In game, I’m an elf. My favorite part of the game is regular & elite campaign high score. Most of all, I love the wonderful people I’ve met in the past 5+ years, especially my alliance members.
    Last edited by Patria66; 06-08-2018 at 06:17 AM.

I personally like being a dwarf and the best part is being in the best/ most active alliance with plenty of friends always willing to help one way or another.

Friends

I?m an elf and I like playing game with friends which for me is more important than being on top ( though that can be fun)

Giveaway

ELVES. Best thing about game is my alliance and many friends made

Gaea Mobile Moderator Junior Guardian
    Winners are
    GreenChris1992
    geoff1walker@aol.com
    and Cocaviel. I'll be messaging you guys to get you your tokens Soon! Stay tuned for the next giveaway!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123