Thread: Mage AFK Glitch

Mage AFK Glitch

This is getting ridiculous. In Battleground, imagine you are a knight against a mage. You already much, much slower when attacking. If mages use AFK mode, they can select a skill automatically then cancel that skill and select another one, based on the skill you have chosen and cannot change. E.g a mage chooses the 50 rage thunderer skill, and after you select your 80 rage delphic skill. She can go into auto mode and then cancel it and select her lightning bolt, allowing her to hit you before so that she can heal after and still have rage to go on the offensive after healing. This could mean instead of you being one hit away from them dying with them too late to heal the round after, they can heal all the way back up to full hp and if you are lower without any way to heal, that chance at killing them is gone, all due to a glitch. It also allows them to hit you twice in the space of one round. You could select ultimate slasher, they could have just hit you with a lightning bolt, and immediately after heal, thats two skills used before you have even used One, and they can do that almost every round. I think it might be a good idea to get rid of AFK mode in bg alltogether, why do we have it? Who actually goes into bg and auto?s?
    Evil Bracket Camper who owns the Grath Army (S79&80)
    My Blog : http://balenorsgamersblog.simplesite.com/

sometime i just auto in bg. Park my kinght and let ppl attack me while i watch tv. gets me kills with paying much attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruderion View Post
    sometime i just auto in bg. Park my kinght and let ppl attack me while i watch tv. gets me kills with paying much attention to it.
    fair enough man, i guess people do, just not me personally
    Evil Bracket Camper who owns the Grath Army (S79&80)
    My Blog : http://balenorsgamersblog.simplesite.com/