Thread: Berserker PvP Comments

Berserker PvP Comments

Can we see the Forester gear stats??

Correction

Your post reads...[*] CLASSIC MODE - MAX Knight level 285...

This is not "classic" at all. Classic is level 212 max knight, no gear, no fury, no skin.

Let us know when you actually make a PvP event worth playing with a classic knight with no gear.
    After the last shambles of a PvP where you changed 120/121 prizes last minute with no in game mention of it, letting people spend money only to be disappointed and furthermore not refunding any of it.

Yeah... no thanks keep your prizes. Guess I can thank you for the stress free 2 weeks I'll have not playing PvP.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Guinevere RT's Avatar

Berserker PvP Comments

This thread is for player comments, questions and feedback about Berserker PvP.

Any posts made on other threads, or new threads created, on the topic of Berserker PvP will be merged to this thread.

Hope everyone enjoys the PvP!
    KBN Player Moderator

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Guinevere RT's Avatar

Forester Gear Stats

These are the stats for Forester Gear, which is included in the prizes for 121 and Avalon (English):

forester.JPG

This site includes stats for all gear, and has very useful tools for gear, heroes, campaign, and other aspects of the game.
    KBN Player Moderator

Bugs within

Do u not think it's appropriate too fix the issues in game first ..? Rather than roll out a ..pvp event to increase revenues ???.. u could spend time renewing Ur crap server u knew about upon finialsing the deal with kabam.. ATM it's comp after comp wait for it after comp same old boring comps ... No thought process it's easy af too mix comps up .. give urself a shake moderators too I fail too see how uz are helping bar urself ... But as for PvP fix a broken game before rolling out PvP u show no customer loyalty... Basically holding two fingers up saying gem anyway.. my further posts need answered too when you actually find Ur backbone and explain why u leave a glitch in game.... U strive too have a fair game it says on all Ur other banning orders... What's the difference ??.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm huhwhythat's Avatar

Theirs 2

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere RT View Post
    These are the stats for Forester Gear, which is included in the prizes for 121 and Avalon (English):

forester.JPG

This site includes stats for all gear, and has very useful tools for gear, heroes, campaign, and other aspects of the game.

Theirs two Forester sets that are won in elite camp 3 which of the 2 will be rewarded.

Does this mean camp 3 coming out soon