Thread: ★★★New PVP event - BERSERKER!!★★★

KBN Community manager Battle-seasoned Guardian VicenteGaea's Avatar

★★★New PVP event - BERSERKER!!★★★

Welcome to PVP Event - BERSERKER!
    PVP活动页面.jpg
    04/09/2018 => 04/24/2017

Prepare yourself....for BERSERKER!

Can you fight your way to the top? Will you battle alone or with the help of an alliance? With thousands of fighting Knights, who will you choose as your companions?
    Choose wisely, for the rewards are supreme! Fight for glory, pride and honor!

BERSERKER: IMPORTANT! Home Worlds

Before starting an account in the BERSERKER server, please first log into the account where you want your rewards to be sent. BERSERKER can then be found in the "English" server tab.

Example:
    I am from world 131. I want my rewards to be sent to world 131. I need to make sure I'm playing on 131 before I create an account on BERSERKER.
    My rewards are then sent to world 131 at the end of the event (within 72 hours of the realm closing).
    (Please note that we're UNABLE to modify home worlds / send prizes elsewhere if these instructions are not followed.)

SERVER OPEN FOR 15 DAYS - AFTERWARDS, EVERYTHING ON THIS SERVER WILL BE DELETED

FEATURES:
    [*] INSANE rewards: Powerful Gears, Hammers, Jewels, Arcane Crystals plus tonnes of in-game content and Gems!
    [*] INTERNATIONAL SERVER: The server will be serviced in English.
    [*] HARDCORE PvP: NO Hide troops, Desertion ON.
    [*] CLASSIC MODE - MAX Knight level 285.
    [*] Limited shop, no troop sales. The shop will contain Merlin's Token and Seal of Valor Packs.
    [*] No mercenary troops.
    [*] A super Merlin's Game will be running providing items from a wide selection to help you develop your Kingdom!
    [*] City Deeds can be purchased BUT will also be sent out for FREE as the server progresses.
    [*] Key items (e.g. Gear) available in offers will also be made available in the Round Tower as the server progresses.
    [*] City construction times have all been reduced massively!
    [*] Players qualifying for the event will receive their reward(s) on their main server after the server closes. Your MAIN server will be chosen as the one you enter BERSERKER from. Please ensure to join BERSERKER ONLY from your main server.
    [*] Realm opens its gates on Apr 9th @ 16:00 UTC

Notes:
    1. This realm has a level requirement - you must be above level 30 to enter.
    2. There will be some mid-event breaks. See event schedule for details)

Players, please remember to level up your Knight's Hall prior to using any Knight level items such as Training with Arthur. If you get your knight leveled ahead of the Hall, you may get stuck, and we will be unable to assist you in that situation.

Only one question remains....will you dominate the battlefield of BERSERKER?
    Last edited by VicenteGaea; 04-04-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Here is the reward list for players from Main worlds:

MAIN1.png
    MAIN2.png
    MAIN3.png

Here is the reward list for players from World Camlann:

114-1.png
    114-2.png
    114-3.png

Here is the reward list for players from World Avalon/121:

120-1.png
    120-2.png
    120-3.png

New Servers Rewards Explanation:
    Example: If I'm from one of the main worlds and my final position on the leaderboard is 550, I get Main World - (Bronze prize). If I'm from world 114 and my final position on the leaderboard is 550, I get 114 - (501 - 1000 prize)

Please note that both prize tiers and reward list for New Servers are different from Main Worlds, since New Servers are still young and growing.

- About PLUS Killer prizes :

All participants in BERSERKER will receive world gems based on their performance!

Participants will receive 1 gem for each 12500 kills made on BERSERKER.
    Make 250.000 Kills and get 20 Gems, make 2.5 million Kills and get 200 Gems!
    *limit of 200 gems / player
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VicenteGaea; 04-08-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Here is the PVP Event Schedule:

Green cells = PvP Trophies tournaments
    Blue&Orange cells = Seals of Valor tournaments

*Surprise trophy events might pop-up unannounced, so make sure you keep an eye on the Event Center.

retation.png

Screenshots Of Berserker Gear - Fully Forged To Level 20 With All Attribute's Unlocked & Not Embedded Jewels

IMG_2474(20180404-192843).jpg
    IMG_2477(20180404-192936).jpg
    IMG_2478(20180404-192951).jpg
    IMG_2475(20180404-192901).jpg
    IMG_2476(20180404-192918).jpg

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Guinevere RT's Avatar
    This thread is to announce and provide information about the BERSERKER PvP event.

Player comments, questions and feedback can be added to this thread
    KBN Player Moderator