Thread: Summon Storm Issue

Summon Storm Issue

Hello,
    I know everyone is angry about the summon storm. We wait for the storm from month to month to stock and improve our cards. I just came back this month after stopping for 6 months due to work issues and was waiting for this storm to put me back on track, and I am more disappointed than angry to what happened.
    However I am not here to attack or express my frustration. I know you(gaea team) are doing your best to fix the game.
    What I am here to ask is some clarity.
    Players are angry and frustrated. We feel you don't care about the game or us the players.
    That's why some communication would help a lot. Tell us is the storm coming back or should we lose hope.
    Even though some of us want the storm back, the fact that we have no idea what is happening is the most annoying.

Please gaea tell us what is going on.

Junior Member Junior Guardian Lady Wendy's Avatar

Como enga?an a jugadores que matiene este juego

Respeten a los jugadores, y no rompa las reglas dando contentillo que no viene al caso o que el tiempo de nosotros no vale, el dinero que invertimos no representa nada para ustedes. Si es as? reembolse nos todo lo que hemos invertido. Y poner la queja a Google Play, por Enga?o y Decirle a mi de m?s compa?eros que hagan lo mismo. C?mo es posible que gente que tiraron m?s de 700 piedras no sacaron nada y ustedes salieron de dar de consolaci?n solo 50 piedras y 100 gemas, que falta de respeto es esa. Con los jugadores.

Por lo que veo el sistema no se da?a con el evento de gemas, pero si con la tormenta que curioso. Quieren sacarle m?s al juego pero no tiene la gentileza de atender las peticiones de los jugadores

Les cuesta tanto responder

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Summon Storm Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_Legend View Post
    Hello,
    I know everyone is angry about the summon storm. We wait for the storm from month to month to stock and improve our cards. I just came back this month after stopping for 6 months due to work issues and was waiting for this storm to put me back on track, and I am more disappointed than angry to what happened.
    However I am not here to attack or express my frustration. I know you(gaea team) are doing your best to fix the game.
    What I am here to ask is some clarity.
    Players are angry and frustrated. We feel you don't care about the game or us the players.
    That's why some communication would help a lot. Tell us is the storm coming back or should we lose hope.
    Even though some of us want the storm back, the fact that we have no idea what is happening is the most annoying.

Please gaea tell us what is going on.
    Greetings,

I hope you were able to collect helpful cards during the storm today.

Happy gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Time to quit

I think time to quit, active players continue dropped.