Thread: New Cards Suggestion

New Cards Suggestion

Hello,
    I have been playing this game for 3 years now. Even though I stopped playing a couple of times due to exams or family issues, I always recognized Heroes of Camelot as one the best games I have ever played, and definitely the best game on mobile.
    I was checking the arts and concepts of the cards and thought why there is no Ancient Egypt cards. Cards based on the Pharonic Era.
    Some possible ideas:
    1) Cleopatra: Queen of Ancient Egypt.
    2) Anubis: God of the dead
    3) King Tut: One of the most famous kings in Ancient Egypt
    4) Amun: God of the Sun
    5) Horus, Isis, Osiris, Sekhmet, Ra are all Ancient Gods that have huge popularity.

These are some of the names you can use. I think they will be amazing cards. Hope you like them.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Cards

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_Legend View Post
    Hello,
    I have been playing this game for 3 years now. Even though I stopped playing a couple of times due to exams or family issues, I always recognized Heroes of Camelot as one the best games I have ever played, and definitely the best game on mobile.
    I was checking the arts and concepts of the cards and thought why there is no Ancient Egypt cards. Cards based on the Pharonic Era.
    Some possible ideas:
    1) Cleopatra: Queen of Ancient Egypt.
    2) Anubis: God of the dead
    3) King Tut: One of the most famous kings in Ancient Egypt
    4) Amun: God of the Sun
    5) Horus, Isis, Osiris, Sekhmet, Ra are all Ancient Gods that have huge popularity.

These are some of the names you can use. I think they will be amazing cards. Hope you like them.
    Thank you for sharing your interesting suggestions! These will be shared with the developers.

Happy Gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator