Thread: Combine accounts

Combine accounts

Greetings, moderators! I have several accounts in this game, and I would like to combine them into one, that is, all the cards, crystals, things, etc. were on the full account. Simply playing on multiple accounts at the same time is not possible. Sorry for mistakes, my English is so bad...

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Greetings, moderators! I have several accounts in this game, and I would like to combine them into one, that is, all the cards, crystals, things, etc. were on the full account. Simply playing on multiple accounts at the same time is not possible. Sorry for mistakes, my English is so bad...
    Your English is great. I understand your question perfectly. Unfortunately, there is not a way to combine accounts.

Happy gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum moderator

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Lightbulb Quick change

At least, there should be way to change between profiles on one device
    Right now only way to switch accounts is to wipe all data for the app and play the tutorial again, after that you log in. This takes approximately five minutes, a simple log out and then login to other email, would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    Your English is great. I understand your question perfectly. Unfortunately, there is not a way to combine accounts.

Happy gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum moderator
    Oh, okay. I have one great idea. It may be worth, I think, to enter the exchange of cards between the players. This, in my opinion, can greatly improve the number of people in the game, because at events players who occupy the top10 rating have a lot of cards that newcomers can not get.
    With respect,
    Quercus, Uther-34.
    Last edited by Viktor; 03-14-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Accounts

Oh, okay. I have one great idea. It may be worth, I think, to enter the exchange of cards between the players. This, in my opinion, can greatly improve the number of people in the game, because at events players who occupy the top10 rating have a lot of cards that newcomers can not get.
    With respect,
    Quercus, Uther-34.
    This is a great idea! It has been suggested many times, but will pass it along again, as it is worth repeating.

Happy gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    This is a great idea! It has been suggested many times, but will pass it along again, as it is worth repeating.

Happy gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator
    Where I can write idea for new updates?

Updates

Where I can write idea for new updates?
    Have you been able to update your app? You should have been at this point. If not, submit a ticket: https://gaea.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Good luck!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator