Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upkeep

Upkeep

Can moderators look at upkeep abuse") or is it just uz benefiting from it ATM I can post u hundreds off ss.... Dark before u start am hearing u don't do it kudos everyone else does tho what's the difference from this to doubling RSS really ?ask morganna how to do it

Junior Member Junior Guardian

remove upkeep

Gaea should remove the upkeep completely. It is useless nowadays. This would encourage lots of player to open and defend their ressources.

Section b

If u read through section b off Gaea terms these players should get banned I can forward as off over a month off this and can total the amount off food that should off been used .. cmon Gaea keep it fair u ban folk for cheating this is the same Ur moderators are abusing flaws in the system

I agree

The upkeep glitch is against tos.Even tho it is a game error many people are Exploiting it for their own benefit. Gaea needs to fix this immediately. The best thing they can do instead of banning those Abusing this is to take away the food. These abusers would not even have the food because their troops the are intentionally using to protect food should have consumed it, if proper upkeep. Knowingly holding the food behind all these troops because you know the upkeep is Way off is a direct violation of tos. But I myself don't want to see players banned, but gaea needs to make this right and the only fair thing to do is to completely remove these individuals food.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar

At refer to

The upkeep is yes a game Error...but if you read section b in tos you would have to agree it is against tos to KNOWINGLY EXPLOIT a game error. Hiding food behind billions of troops KNOWING there is an anomaly in upkeep ( a Game ERROR) is breaching tos. Infact both Google And Apple have been informed of this particular scenario and both agree that these users are violating tos.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar
    The players with this problem are not exploiting a game error by choice.

Simple fact is that to move billions of food is impractical with the present limitations of transfers of resources.

Mods are not the only ones to have this, as far as I know there are only a couple of mods over all worlds.

There are far more ordinary players with the problem.

As I said before there are changes coming in the next 2 months to address resource problems.

Upkeep glitch

Ok so there's still a glitch there... Was wondering if u could tell me why the doubling glitch was fixed and not this ....(after everyone stocked up enough cheated RSS .. moderators knew about upkeep then too why not fix both) clear breaches according too Ur very own tos...please remove this post too so know one else can see what's really happening

Upkeep Glitch

The rss that was doubled should have been taken out of play. There is an unfair advantage for comps now. Something needs to be done. Easiest thing is to eliminate food for heals to even the situation out.

Upkeep Glitch

[QUOTE=LUMINESSA;3089309]The rss that was doubled should have been taken out of play. There is an unfair advantage for comps now. Something needs to be done. Easiest thing is to eliminate food for heals to even the situation out.[/QUOTE

The imbalance that has taken place disruptes the values of an open play eco system without compromising trust for its users. What about breach programme policies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast