Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upkeep

Yes indeedy.. developer programme policies are there too ensure that Google play deliver trusted trusted apps too all users... These policies strive too preserve the values off a open play eco system without compromising quality ehhhhhhhhh...... And trust for users double ehhhhhhhhh..... I can post way more but let's face facts first

Upkeep glitch taken advantage to win every Atom and Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Upkeep abuse View Post
    Yes indeedy.. developer programme policies are there too ensure that Google play deliver trusted trusted apps too all users... These policies strive too preserve the values off a open play eco system without compromising quality ehhhhhhhhh...... And trust for users double ehhhhhhhhh..... I can post way more but let's face facts first
    On the above subject. I wonder why no immediate action has been taken?

Is there any plan to resolve this issue at all?

What Arthur RT said

I notice on one off Ur closed threads too.. it says and I'll quote these players aren't abusing a glitch through choice ..... I'd like u too explain how excatly they are doing it then as everyone knows food is consumed in these world's. .. so it's back too the knowingly abusing flaws in the game ???? Answer back take Ur time seek advice first every response is different it's clear too see what's going on ")

Food upkeep abuse

So this glithc has been reported and gaea is encouraging players who know a problem in the game so they can make the game a fair game to everyone.
    Geae even admitted that there is a problem and i quote they said there will be a solution in two months.
    But what about those two months we as player who get beaten in every comps while this only one alliance in 130 benefits to wins on this problem?
    We will just stand by and happily see them win?
    So sad.
    Why not suspend temporraily the healing till this problem is resolved. Or penalized the alliance who has been reported abusing this glitch.

r2

Glitch will never get fixed so better quit the game.

Prolly best not to waste sending complaints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12