Thread: Gea are just robbing people in s100

Gea are just robbing people in s100

I am taking legal action against gea spent 17k balens on a hadez and it gave me apolo been waiting 3 weeks for them to sort it now to mention a certain special person got given nearly the highest honor badge you can get for messed up mpds when the hole server has suffers not just one player and to top it off the badge is permanent talk about giving an unfair advantage to players in server I have put a ticket in with my eturnys details in it for future reference when court letters come threw I've played this game since s1 and you guys just Rob ur gamers money make mistake and never fix I'm going to make an example of your company by sewing you I have every grounds because I'm a heavy casher

Feel ya

Dame **** happens to me all the time go to buy something and it will just double buy it wasting hundreds of dollars on bs and no attempt to help fix it or even a reply and it's been weeks not to mention they just ask for a picture even when you provide one.... and that's one server 98 so it's no different anywhere

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by MRKNIGHT View Post
    I am taking legal action against gea spent 17k balens on a hadez and it gave me apolo been waiting 3 weeks for them to sort it now to mention a certain special person got given nearly the highest honor badge you can get for messed up mpds when the hole server has suffers not just one player and to top it off the badge is permanent talk about giving an unfair advantage to players in server I have put a ticket in with my eturnys details in it for future reference when court letters come threw I've played this game since s1 and you guys just Rob ur gamers money make mistake and never fix I'm going to make an example of your company by sewing you I have every grounds because I'm a heavy casher
    Good luck with that mr heavy casher that ive never heard about. You cant even spell properly so I can just imagine how far your "sewing" will go. Maybe if you knit them a nice pair of socks they will return your hadez?

Crying all the time

This guy is crying about everything on s100. Spend balens in a less smart way and can't handle it if someone gets something he cant buy. He seemed a nice guy in the beginning but was talking about sewing gaia over a free medal someone got two, he said sewing for millions.... also came back to it and said that his lawyer said he had no grounds. Of course sometimes some stupid stuff happens. But this guy is exaggerating about everything. Btw hades cost 30k balens minimum so need to spend some more than 17k for one. Never will get it from gaea ....

Kind regards,
    Your fellow server

Alexandro

you should have spent the money on english lessons instead of balens
    asaptokes s33

Haha

Really would love to see this haha unlikely y kick off about it understand annoyance but they will do nothing