Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Exchange shop

  1. #1

    Exchange shop

    Hy

    Exchange shop missing 3* equipments and Death's Crown change option to the chest in server 103.

    thx

  2. #2
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    278

    Exchange shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Hy

    Exchange shop missing 3* equipments and Death's Crown change option to the chest in server 103.

    thx
    Thank you for the information! This will be looked into.

    Take care,

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    Thank you for the information! This will be looked into.

    Take care,

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator
    Any update on this? I can't do anything with these chips.
    K?pkiv?g?s.jpg

  4. #4
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    278

    Exchange Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Any update on this? I can't do anything with these chips.
    K?pkiv?g?s.jpg

    The options in the exchange shop rotate. Sometimes it takes longer for them to change the items, but they will.

    Take care,

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

  5. #5
    Its been 2 month since i post this thread, and the exchange shope does not changed at all. Death"s Crown exchange is totally missing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •