Thread: New "extraction" feature and a little issue...

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

New "extraction" feature and a little issue...

As title says 9 hours ago (midnight) i bought a Sir Lamorak with 5500 guild tokens, it was my 7th while i already had a T4 Sir Lamorak with 4 cards (i wanted to make a new one with 8 cards to maximize it).
    Now imagine my face when i've read this morning your news saying the "extraction" feature, which allows to recycle your cards to get back the original ones, is being implemented TODAY...
    I was so happy! Until i realized i wasted 5500 guild wars tokens few hours ago... please given there was no advice this feature was coming can you revert back this purchase? i no need 11 Sir Lamoraks!
    If you can give back guild wars tokens i would be happy with a King Arthur (which is in the guild wars tokens rewards and costs the same as Sir Lamorak)

Please... if you made an advice i wouldnt have done this error!
    Take back 1 Sir Lamorak and add 5500 tokens or 1 King Arthur... thanks

My ID: 710526
    Server: Gawain-49
    Ticket: 446939

So i was going to try the new "Extract" feature with my T4 Sir Lamorak and... surprise surprise... the card is not on the list, why?
    It's no different from the others, i got awaken and sped up cards showed, all of them beside Sir Lamorak, he's not in the party aswell... why it doesnt show as soon as i click on Extract?

Help

EDIT: a lot of players seem to have the same issue, multiple cards are missing/not avaiable to be "extracted" why?

EDIT 2: ya it worked, it has to be removed even from not loaded saved decks
    Last edited by Shirl86; 02-02-2018 at 10:50 PM.

No issue

First you have to remove the card from all the decks you saved in order to extract the cards,there is no issue,try it

Extraction.

Chaos is correct. You cannot and will not be able to extract a card you have saved in any decks or that is equipped. It will not appear as an able card for extraction. Unequip from any saved deck slots and try again.

Please remember that you will only obtain 4 original cards from any T4 attempting to be extracted. They will be as though you have just summoned them so you will not retain any embedding(speed) or awakening from the extraction.

Thanks
    Excalibers_blade
    Forum moderator

Extraction

Quote Originally Posted by Shirl86 View Post
    As title says 9 hours ago (midnight) i bought a Sir Lamorak with 5500 guild tokens, it was my 7th while i already had a T4 Sir Lamorak with 4 cards (i wanted to make a new one with 8 cards to maximize it).
    Now imagine my face when i've read this morning your news saying the "extraction" feature, which allows to recycle your cards to get back the original ones, is being implemented TODAY...
    I was so happy! Until i realized i wasted 5500 guild wars tokens few hours ago... please given there was no advice this feature was coming can you revert back this purchase? i no need 11 Sir Lamoraks!
    If you can give back guild wars tokens i would be happy with a King Arthur (which is in the guild wars tokens rewards and costs the same as Sir Lamorak)

Please... if you made an advice i wouldnt have done this error!
    Take back 1 Sir Lamorak and add 5500 tokens or 1 King Arthur... thanks

My ID: 710526
    Server: Gawain-49
    Ticket: 446939
    This forum is for general questions and comments. It sounds like you need to submit a ticket. You can do this using this link: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM.

Good luck!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    This forum is for general questions and comments. It sounds like you need to submit a ticket. You can do this using this link: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM.

Good luck!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator
    Ya i made a ticket, they said that they are not obliged to put advices of such changes and therefore, even if they could change the card back they wont.
    So helpful.