Thread: XP daily limit really?

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

XP daily limit really?

Today while walking to catch that damned wandering ninja boss i got a message saying i could not earn more "xp" for the day because i reached the maximum.

I was like: " wait... wtf really??!"
    Like it was not already long and boring lvl up to 120 (because not everyone is botting gaea you know? some ppl still manually walk though towns to get xp, do bosses, etc) and now you also add this stupid limit the only time i have a reason to walk (farm the wandering boss)

Meanwhile u keep spamming USELESS warnings to botters without taking any real action, fine.

Member Apprentice Guardian

Brutal

In my opinion, this only hinders the dedicated players. This does nothing to stop botters! I would really like to know who is in charge of game management. They should be fired for coming up with such a stupid concept! Everything implemented has glitches! Gaea...get someone who know what they are doing. This has gone on far too long.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

XP limit

Quote Originally Posted by Wagyu Beef View Post
    In my opinion, this only hinders the dedicated players. This does nothing to stop botters! I would really like to know who is in charge of game management. They should be fired for coming up with such a stupid concept! Everything implemented has glitches! Gaea...get someone who know what they are doing. This has gone on far too long.
    You both make valid points. They will be shared with the developers.

Happy gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator