Thread: doubts and suggestions

Junior Member Junior Guardian

doubts and suggestions

Hello good afternoon.

I have some doubts if you can answer thank you

1) Have the duels come back someday?
    2) How much time has been exchanged for cards that can be exchanged for spoils won during guild battles?
    3) will soon be put a new constellation?
    4) would there ever be a normal arena, say only within the server that will give gems as a prize, and not just the trinity every 15 days?
    5) The placement of the 10 pieces daily to obtain merlin and desert wizard are already in use? If yes could you pass the data?

And some suggestions:

1) could sometimes put an 8 * card as the final prize of a summon storm!
    2) they could put arenas that give shields and stones that give in the secret garden!
    3) change the cards they give in gk roulette!
    4) give different prizes as a final reward of a city event, the chief virtually conquered everyone already picked up 8 during the event and for many the event after picking up the 8 bosses pass not to mean much, as the baus does not come awards that please . It could be awards of chests, different letters, gems, I do not know, an award that makes everyone fight from start to finish.

Thanks for listening

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Questions and suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
    Hello good afternoon.

I have some doubts if you can answer thank you

Thank you for your questions!

1) Have the duels come back someday?

They will return; however, we do not have an exact date yet.

2) How much time has been exchanged for cards that can be exchanged for spoils won during guild battles?

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Will you please reword?

3) will soon be put a new constellation?
    There may be a new constellation in a future update, but we do not have confirmation or a specific date.

4) would there ever be a normal arena, say only within the server that will give gems as a prize, and not just the trinity every 15 days?

Good question. We do not believe there is a plan for that, but the idea will be shared with the developers.

5) The placement of the 10 pieces daily to obtain merlin and desert wizard are already in use? If yes could you pass the data?

Yes. Merlin and Desert Mage shards are now available.

And some suggestions:

Thank you for your suggestions. These will be shared with the developers.

1) could sometimes put an 8 * card as the final prize of a summon storm!
    2) they could put arenas that give shields and stones that give in the secret garden!
    3) change the cards they give in gk roulette!

GK cards are changed regularly

4) give different prizes as a final reward of a city event, the chief virtually conquered everyone already picked up 8 during the event and for many the event after picking up the 8 bosses pass not to mean much, as the baus does not come awards that please . It could be awards of chests, different letters, gems, I do not know, an award that makes everyone fight from start to finish.

Thanks for listening
    Thank YOU for your thoughtful questions and suggestions. Happy Gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator
    Last edited by HOC_Sorceress; 01-05-2018 at 11:37 PM.