Thread: Christmas Coins

Member Apprentice Guardian

Christmas Coins

The announcements talked about 3 Consumption Events that we could get the Christmas Coins.

In my case i dont have any Coin. If i get this Comsuption Event Coin that is up, ill still never get the chance to get the Celestial Bundle right? Since this is the 3rd of 3 events that we could win the Christmas Coin.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Christmas Coins

Quote Originally Posted by |Napi| View Post
    The announcements talked about 3 Consumption Events that we could get the Christmas Coins.

In my case i dont have any Coin. If i get this Comsuption Event Coin that is up, ill still never get the chance to get the Celestial Bundle right? Since this is the 3rd of 3 events that we could win the Christmas Coin.
    Yes, you are correct. As of today, there were 3 opportunities to earn Christmas Coins.

Happy New Year!

HOC Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

I only have 1 Coin. What will i do to her? No more events and the chest costs 2 coins.

Hello,

I still have 1 Christmas Coin and i cant do nothing with her. Will we ever have oportunity to get another? Ive spent at 1 event, got the coin and cant do anything with her. I would like some feedback about what use we can do to only 1 coin.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Christmas Coins

Quote Originally Posted by |Napi| View Post

As of now, I do not know of plans for additional opportunities to win the Christmas Coin.

Take care,

HOC_ Sorceress
    Forum Moderator