Thread: Alliance War Ruined.

Angry Alliance War Ruined.

Since the latest update, Alliance War has become much more difficult for those who aren't Level 60.

It used to be, that Alliances could take part and expect bases to pass back and forth between Alliances, increasing in difficulty as the were taken.
    Now Way Stations start at Level 50.
    As a Level 32 player, these are too difficult to even attempt to take.

We have just taken part in war against 'German' in a 10 v 10 battle.
    5 bases remained unopposed, simply because they were at a level too high for either side to take.

Any chance these could be re-configured to allow some sort of war to take place?

Players who are in the 20's are not even getting a chance to take part and develop themselves due to crazy base levels.

War System is Illogical

War matchmaking keeps pitting us against the EXACT same alliance every single night. If it is too difficult to come up with matches each night due to low volume of alliance participation, then why would you split the alliances into two separate groups!?! The whole 10v10 and 25v25 category is ridiculous. "OK guys, we don't have enough alliances to mix up the matchmaking sooooooo...let's just split everybody into two groups so we have even LESS flexibility in matchmaking." How about one option at 20v20 and stop with this nonsense back-to-back wars against the same group who has 700 more alliance medals than us!

I understand the need for war to occur twice per day due to players from all over the world in different time zones. However, if this could be reduced to only one opportunity to war each day then it would help with this matchmaking as well.

This is the number one thing that needs to be fixed about this game. If you think otherwise, then tell me...how long would you continue to play a game that cannot be won? I'm on the verge of quitting and so is my coworker. I'm sure there are others who feel the same as there's always a new game coming out.
    Last edited by BRJ; 01-27-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Super Moderator Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by BRJ View Post
    War matchmaking keeps pitting us against the EXACT same alliance every single night. If it is too difficult to come up with matches each night due to low volume of alliance participation, then why would you split the alliances into two separate groups!?! The whole 10v10 and 25v25 category is ridiculous. "OK guys, we don't have enough alliances to mix up the matchmaking sooooooo...let's just split everybody into two groups so we have even LESS flexibility in matchmaking." How about one option at 20v20 and stop with this nonsense back-to-back wars against the same group who has 700 more alliance medals than us!

I understand the need for war to occur twice per day due to players from all over the world in different time zones. However, if this could be reduced to only one opportunity to war each day then it would help with this matchmaking as well.

This is the number one thing that needs to be fixed about this game. If you think otherwise, then tell me...how long would you continue to play a game that cannot be won? I'm on the verge of quitting and so is my coworker. I'm sure there are others who feel the same as there's always a new game coming out.
    Thank you very much for the feedback. I will speak to the team about the Alliance War issues.

Too Late

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    Thank you very much for the feedback. I will speak to the team about the Alliance War issues.
    Sorry, but I'm done playing. Mainly due to war matchmaking. It's not fun to get your butt kicked by the same people every single night, so I'm going to play other games that have their "stuff" together. Maybe I'll check back in about 6 months to see if you've done some updates. Until then, I won't be recommending this game to ANYONE! In fact, I'll actually be doing the opposite. Here comes a 1 star rating on Apple Store.