Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A New Low For Gaea

Pull your heads out of your bums

Yes, Gaea this is a topper for sure. Pvp was a waste. I didn?t get a compensation chest for your crashed game when I was in 16th place overall in the comp that your pos server crashed on, not to mention the countless gems and speeds wasted on your glitchy speed up page moving on its own. Then to slap us in the face and give us shat prizes for two full weeks of effort and try to force us to spend to finish receiving the prize we all thought we were getting from pvp, not to mention more ****ing gear that?s not really needed when we have barely begun to use what we have just spent months constantly competing for. I play many other games, you idiots are by far the most expensive yet you have more glitches and **** ups than all of them combined. You?re a joke plain and simple, now go take all that money you just made off pvp and fix your crap game.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Qnd gaea doesn?t even react...

I totally agree to all that was said before. The hardest thing for me is, that GAEA doesn?t even react in this forum...

Brainless

So when a world is low population and people are leaving in there droves because Gaea are even worse than Kabam was, what do they do? They introduce new gear every month then run competitions where the top item is as rare as a response by mods in these forums, all I can say is goodbye people, far better games better run than this is, and whoever makes the decisions for this game needs their head examining

Member Apprentice Guardian

Wow I don't believe

U r so greeeeeeeeeeedy
    Tell us all who play 2 weeks in pvp for what reason we play. For what reason top players spend hundreds of $ for absolutely nothing!!!!
    Remove those stupid Santa's from Round tower!!!
    Or pay Santa's like other items for pvp.
    We r waiting for changes.
    For now this event is unacceptable. And wheel with only chance to get Santa!!!
    W r out of ppl playing and u just push ppl to quitting!!!!

PvP event

This is a big scam gaea!! 2 weeks in PvP for nothing! And this new Santa claus Item is scam!
    In PvP was always a Gear to win! And now on home Servers is no Chance to get so much Santa claus items! Thx gaea for this **** !! M134 Kingolo

Member Apprentice Guardian

Agreed

Work hard to get top 5 in pvp and i win tokens that allow me to acquire gear pieces out of order? When previous pvp's paid out gear or tokens to actually obtain gear? Ridiculous.

Four items in spendathons as well. Instead of attracting players, you are gouging the remainder. Count me out.

Gaea Lack of professionalism to its players

PvP?s require time, and a competitive attitude over weeks. Players go into this competition knowing it takes a lot out of yourself, because the reward has always been worth it. We spend, we ask our friends to stick it out with us, and we commit. Why does Gaea no longer respect that, to change the reward system, and making everything worthless. It?s insulting and disrespectful to us. This reward system has killed the last of the hope for players who have been around for years. I?m seeing my friends and my competition leave, and I cannot ask them to stay. Do something to fix this.
    Last edited by Royal Hellraiser; 12-23-2017 at 03:54 PM.

This PvP and Xmas event is generating a lot of quit talk in other chats. I have to say I can't believe what has happened. When someone said we need to collect Santa's on top of everything else I thought it was one of Darks crap jokes. I guess the joke is on all of us. I've given up on this, remove the Santa collectable items before it's too late and we lose even more players..... let's see if Gaea can turn this thing around like Scrooge did in the end.

Gaea sucks

Think everyone on the same page , except gaea... they need 2 fix it ..or we all need to boycott them N not spend anything for this even.

Talks of Boycott

Quote Originally Posted by Jediknight101 View Post
    Think everyone on the same page , except gaea... they need 2 fix it ..or we all need to boycott them N not spend anything for this even.
    Warlords of Death and Primal Order in T130 are considering gem and tournament strikes/boycotts if Gaea continues on this path. If we could communicate cross world and get more people and alliances to join it would work better. We are all in this together and just know your not alone in your guys boycott idea. Stay strong against Gaeas stupidity .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast