Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A New Low For Gaea

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

A New Low For Gaea

We need Santa Clauses too????

So we bust our asses for two weeks in PvP and can't even get a new piece of gear. THAT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE POINT OF PvP........NEW GEAR FOR THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED.

you asss bags should have stated that beforehand.

Guess i wasn't a good boy this year.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Gaea you suck!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz128 View Post
    We need Santa Clauses too????

So we bust our asses for two weeks in PvP and can't even get a new piece of gear. THAT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE POINT OF PvP........NEW GEAR FOR THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED.

you asss bags should have stated that beforehand.

Guess i wasn't a good boy this year.
    Well that pvp was a complete waste of time and effort. Could have earned the same rubbish in home world comps. No Gear Item, just a lousy token. Gaea you are sucking the life out of the game. Not worth playing anymore!

Pvp was pointless

GAEA EAD...a whole bowl

Sneaky and dirty Gaea!

Why would you think it?s ok to trick everyone by suddenly adding a 4th item for exchanges. 3!weeks of PVP pointlessly undertaken?!?!? This really is a new low for the game. On my home world there is a lot of upset at how duplicitous this is. Sort it out!

Member Apprentice Guardian
    So we competed for a few hammers and banners. A complete waste of time.

Go to hell gaea. Don't play anymore in pvp

Very sad

Couldn't agree more very disappointed a new all time low

Epic Fail Gaea

Just when u thought Gaea could fail any more than they have already, everyone finishes pvp and rewards paid out without issues, everyone on a high looking forward to Xmas event and .....Bam you go and koc it up!! Surprised if u see half as many in the next pvp if the game reaches that far

Member Guardian

Thumbs up Agree with all of the above...

.....this is duplicitous, underhand and conniving. To add insult to injury you didn't even include any Santas in the Alliance TK event currently running (serves you right if that was an alt you killed in 127 ha ha) and I've been informed that the grand prize in the wheel appears to be a lottery between reindeer and Santas so there's no guarantee that route either.

Only way to guarantee getting Santas is through in game gem purchases so look forward to another bunch of folks flexing their credit and getting refunds after the event yet again. BTW, the way to stop players getting away with that time and time again is to FIX YOUR GAME Gaea.

Merry Christmas you bunch of Scrooges

Yours

Disgruntled of 127

Christmas Event

Quote Originally Posted by Beezz View Post
    .....this is duplicitous, underhand and conniving. To add insult to injury you didn't even include any Santas in the Alliance TK event currently running (serves you right if that was an alt you killed in 127 ha ha) and I've been informed that the grand prize in the wheel appears to be a lottery between reindeer and Santas so there's no guarantee that route either.

Only way to guarantee getting Santas is through in game gem purchases so look forward to another bunch of folks flexing their credit and getting refunds after the event yet again. BTW, the way to stop players getting away with that time and time again is to FIX YOUR GAME Gaea.

Merry Christmas you bunch of Scrooges

Yours

Disgruntled of 127
    I agree this is total bs .. I went back and forth spent money for nothing .. crazy .. I agree with everyone.. I'm done with PvP and new worlds..

Junior Member Junior Guardian

130 is Upset as Well

This is to continue and confirm what everyone else in this thread has said. EVERYONE I have heard from in Tristan 130 are angry, upset, disgusted or just plain done with Gaea's bs. The fact that gaea kept this information hidden from us for the entire PvP is a clear statement they knew no one would spend money for worthless garabage prizes. Many even my chancy has stated they believe this will be the new normal. Only major gemmers getting anything with stuff only in top 10 (OR TOP 6 FOR A TRAIN A THON FOR A SANTA) and the gap between major gemmers to everyone else will grow and the game is doomed. I pray that this is an over reaction but viewing the evidence they might be right. Gaea, you guys have made a ton of mistakes, from pvp server crashes to ress duplicating glitches in your coding, to minor stuff like carmot mines not showing ownerships, or even dumb decision like releasing a scarecrow knight that was pointless for a stupid amount (still wondering how to say his name btw). I hope hope hope this is just another one of your never ending dumbass mistakes. Honestly if I made this many mistakes at my job I would be unemployed. Fix your stuff not just this santa but your game ideology in general. If you want a business to survive this is not the way to do it. Sincerely, on the last straw, Thompster45.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast