Thread: secret garden keys

secret garden keys

Hello good day

my nick is Gangrel i-104 and I started playing on server 104 from the first day, and from here until now I have not received any key from the secret garden.

Please help me

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Keys

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
    Hello good day

my nick is Gangrel i-104 and I started playing on server 104 from the first day, and from here until now I have not received any key from the secret garden.

Please help me
    I'm sorry you are having difficulty. Please submit a request to gaea so they can help you resolve this issue. Here is the link: am sorry you are experiencing difficulties with the rewards. Submit a request via this link: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM.

Good luck!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

This link is giving error

Garden keys

This link is giving error
    Sorry about that. Try this: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM.

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Hello moderator!

I asked to have my collection of keys for the secret garden arranged, and it was done successfully, thank you!

On the other hand they stopped coming tickets for the dragon's nest, so I was handicapped in the event of the caps, because if you have how to consult I only used 2 tickets in this event that ends tomorrow, please help me.

Hello moderator!

I asked to have my collection of keys for the secret garden arranged, and it was done successfully, thank you!

On the other hand they stopped coming tickets for the dragon's nest, so I was handicapped in the event of the caps, because if you have how to consult I only used 2 tickets in this event that ends tomorrow, please help me.

I'm glad the keys situation was resolved. It appears players now receive dragon tickets by completing daily quests rather than receiving them automatically. I hope you were able to get what you needed for the event. Good luck!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Hello Sorceress, yes to the last award of the daily missions is a ticket of the nest of the dragon.

This is unfair with the vast majority of players, especially with us on server 104, because it is necessary to have gk level 8 or 9 if I am not mistaken.

Many are being harmed.

Stay here my claim!

Another question.

There is an inone of duels on the home screen. This is not working! what would it be? Will it work again? if the answer is no, why leave it taking up place on the home screen?

Thank you!

Secret Garden Keys

Greetings,

You make a great point about players in newer realms being able to complete 5 questions. This will be shared with the developers. The duel feature is expected to return; however, it is unclear when it will return.

Happy New Year!

HOC Sorceress
    Forum Moderator