Thread: Rewards from bauble Arena

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Rewards from bauble Arena

There is bug from bauble Arena.
    1st day got 15 bouble
    To day i claim rewards for top 10 on bauble arena so i should got another 15 bauble

Now i go to 2nd day bable arena and i should got 15 baubles for completing up to 1200 might.

So in total i should got 45 bauble by now BUT?????? I only got 15 baubles in my inventory.

This christmas event is started with joke, i wonder it will end with joke.

So, what are you doing vicente and hoc soccerer? Why not check it and fix it mate?

Arena Rewards

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties with the rewards. Submit a request via this link: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM.

Good luck!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Joke

As said, Gaea give joke announcement. Christmass item will be replaced with new items??!!

Do not said it will be compensate with summon stone?!! Summon stone is useless as you never got good card with ss.

So 2 days wasted and vicente and hoc soccerer and Gaea Team just change story as they like. Pity,

If i could, i would ask gaea to replace my 2 days time. That will be fair.

So what would you say this time hoc soccerer, give me magic words please.

same

I experienced the same issue, since I claimed my placement reward after the item change. I have filed a bug report, just wanted to let you know that it is wide-spread, other players in my guild also lost baubles.

Baubles

Be sure to put in a ticket if you haven't already: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM.

Good luck!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    Be sure to put in a ticket if you haven't already: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM.

Good luck!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator
    support team gave you the answer:

Greetings Champion,

I believe you're already aware of this, but our game devs already sent a letter explaining that on Dec 20th the Bauble Arena did not produce any rewards so on the 21st the Bauble Arena gave 30 (15+15) the extra 15 was the compensation for the previous Bauble Arena.

I hope that I explained it thoroughly for you, let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Japer
    Gaeamobile Support

yes it seems to have been given +15 baubles in the arena on the third day but why we are still missing.