Thread: Questions and Orders to HOC_Sorceress

Member Apprentice Guardian

Questions and Orders to HOC_Sorceress

Good Morning HOC_Sorceress

I have some doubts:

1) Will there still be duels? if not, why not take that icon from there?
    2) Will there ever be a nickel fighter?
    3) What is the nightmare chips used for, which is obtained by exploring the nightmare mode?
    4) and the shields you get when you open the baus of rewards when buying gems?

E Orders:

1) They could launch a decent Christmas event, like the last two that they had (celebration of 4 years and day of action degra?as)

2) They could launch a city event with an 8 * card different from the above mentioned events!

3) Could you exchange the cards of the cg roulette?

4) could change the arenas a little, they are already beaten and we know practically what is coming, could create an arena where the settings would be by guild and the awards idem, as well as in events.

5) The city events do not see the logic of giving the boss cards, since those who are top 5 close the boss during the exploration, could make these events more competitive by giving different letters, like the combo boss.

6) They could launch arenas that give a prize in gems, even if small then it would become a disputed arena, in the molds of global and trinit, only within the own server.

7) I see how unfair in the trinity arenas when a deck is won the powers of the cards of the winner come back completely, the fight is the same, and should not be activated again, type when an instant kill is activated in the first fight it should not be able to be used in the second fight as it had already been used previously.

8) You could review the values of the purchase of gems, in each country is a different price, and the reality of each country is also different.

Thank you

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Questions and suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Anuar View Post
    Good Morning HOC_Sorceress

I have some doubts:

1) Will there still be duels? if not, why not take that icon from there?
    2) Will there ever be a nickel fighter?
    3) What is the nightmare chips used for, which is obtained by exploring the nightmare mode?
    4) and the shields you get when you open the baus of rewards when buying gems?

E Orders:

1) They could launch a decent Christmas event, like the last two that they had (celebration of 4 years and day of action degra?as)

2) They could launch a city event with an 8 * card different from the above mentioned events!

3) Could you exchange the cards of the cg roulette?

4) could change the arenas a little, they are already beaten and we know practically what is coming, could create an arena where the settings would be by guild and the awards idem, as well as in events.

5) The city events do not see the logic of giving the boss cards, since those who are top 5 close the boss during the exploration, could make these events more competitive by giving different letters, like the combo boss.

6) They could launch arenas that give a prize in gems, even if small then it would become a disputed arena, in the molds of global and trinit, only within the own server.

7) I see how unfair in the trinity arenas when a deck is won the powers of the cards of the winner come back completely, the fight is the same, and should not be activated again, type when an instant kill is activated in the first fight it should not be able to be used in the second fight as it had already been used previously.

8) You could review the values of the purchase of gems, in each country is a different price, and the reality of each country is also different.

Thank you

Thank you for your questions and suggestions. (I am assuming by doubts you mean questions, and by orders you mean suggestions).

I will attempt to answer your questions in order.

1. Duels will return, but there is not a set date yet.

2. I have no idea what a nickel fighter is. I do enjoy Nickelback.

3 and 4. The developers are aware we do not have a use for these items, and that players would like one. It is hoped this will be addressed some time in the future.

Suggestions:

1. There will be a Christmas event, and it is hoped all players will enjoy it.
    3. I'm not sure what you mean by CG, but the GK card was changed a few days ago, as it does every couple weeks.
    4. I'm not really sure what you are suggesting here. The arenas change daily and weekly. The idea is to provide needed items for the game.
    5. Again, your meaning is not clear here. I'm not sure how an event can see logic, nor do I know what you mean by "letters" or "combo boss." Do you mean there should be bosses with more combos?

Thank you for your time and best of luck in the game!

HOC_ Sorceress
    Forum Moderator