Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merge

Question Merge

Any way we can get Gaea to merge all the worlds into one big active one? Also, anyone knows the most active worlds? Mine's basically dead and it's getting boring just farming inactives.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar
    Hi

Gaea will most likely eventually look at merging worlds. This might be like was done in the previous merge by Kabam where worlds were grouped and a number of new worlds were created or maybe it will be done in some new way.

If you have ideas on how you would like to see it done please post your ideas here.

In the mean time you are free to visit other worlds to see which are most active.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm huhwhythat's Avatar

Merge

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur RT View Post
    Hi

Gaea will most likely eventually look at merging worlds. This might be like was done in the previous merge by Kabam where worlds were grouped and a number of new worlds were created or maybe it will be done in some new way.

If you have ideas on how you would like to see it done please post your ideas here.

In the mean time you are free to visit other worlds to see which are most active.

I'd like see all players accounts from several servers merged to 1 account.

Once that is done don't allow them start in other servers outside new current ones 120/121.

Then merge 116-119, maybe 143 and 133, not sure if the other servers but maybe merging 2 of each of older servers no more then 3 may get enuff activity.

I say 116-119 as they never merged and started about same time.

Is their a time frame for merge as players very frustrated

timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur RT View Post
    Hi

Don?t care too much for how it will be done, but When will this happen?

Nordic/Polski 124 .
    We also want to merge a worlds.

Merge?

Are you sure you want something like this? in some worlds knights are cheaters (they know and using the program bug)! They've been raising troops for a year now for such a fall. they will destroy you. or do you enjoy fighting cheaters? They have everything and win everything without investing a cent or a lot of time.

Merge please

I hope a merge comes soon. My world,118, is as dead as it could be so far that people are killling there alts smh. It's now or never can't keep my motivation up much longer!!

I have the same question: we can get Gaea to merge all the worlds into one big active one?
    All custom papers and essays from papernow.org are written from scratch by highly qualified, professional writers according to your instructions and requirements and, therefore, exclude any chance of plagiarism.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Guinevere RT's Avatar
    Gaea is unlikely to merge all worlds into one server. However, they are aware of the low activity in some worlds, and are working on a solution.
    KBN Player Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere RT View Post
    Gaea is unlikely to merge all worlds into one server. However, they are aware of the low activity in some worlds, and are working on a solution.
    Tell me Guinevere RT is the new feature ?World port? in the recent update a solution to merging worlds? Or is Gaea still looking at merging still?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast