Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merge

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Guinevere RT's Avatar
    My understanding is that Gaea considered world ports and world merges as possible solutions, and ultimately decided on world ports.
    KBN Player Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere RT View Post
    My understanding is that Gaea considered world ports and world merges as possible solutions, and ultimately decided on world ports.
    Thank you Guinevere for answering that question, if I may I?d like to ask another question please... is these world ports a one time use or will it be a regular feature

Our understanding is that players will have the option to port more than once and that additional worlds will open up in the future. There will be a 7-day cooldown period before you port again, and you will have to have / obtain enough portal deeds first.
    KBN Player Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere RT View Post
    Our understanding is that players will have the option to port more than once and that additional worlds will open up in the future. There will be a 7-day cooldown period before you port again, and you will have to have / obtain enough portal deeds first.
    Thank you so much Guinevere for taking your time to answer my questions, I understand more now 👍

My pleasure. :-)
    KBN Player Moderator

I?m trying to merge my world from 117 to 132 but how to I get portal deeds? I haven?t been on the game for awhile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12