Thread: New Realm

New Realm

Why not create a new realm that the nonspenders can play. Completely make it to where money can't be spent in it. I would bet that realm would be full in no time.

Nonspenders

Quote Originally Posted by Sohnausdesnacht View Post
    Why not create a new realm that the nonspenders can play. Completely make it to where money can't be spent in it. I would bet that realm would be full in no time.
    I agree. Gives people the feeling of equality and no reason to complain about anything sever

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    More new realms to spread out player population even further? No thanks already many many low pop realms and even the medium pop realms are 50% dead cities.

The idea of non-spending, while well placed, is illogical. How do gaea pay for their employees, servers etc with zero income?

Join a realm, play how you like. You don't have to fight with spenders.

Realm types

I think that the free play community is being ignored as on every realm I have been on all the way back to kabam days it's only ruby players that stand a chance in all aspects of the game so I feel it's a good idea to have realms for ruby players and realms where it's not possible to purchase or use ruby's as this would encourage none cash players to keep playing instead of giving up because ruby players are farming them