Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: It's time to change login rewards and GK monthly rewards and summonings

  1. #1
    Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    147

    It's time to change login rewards and GK monthly rewards and summonings

    As title says... it's time to do it gaea.

    Ghula Djinn had its time, put a new one.

    Vampire Morgana, Arthur the ripper & co. also made their time, need a new set of them, it never changed basically!

    Also cards summoned on the GK wheel are the same since the beginning. There should be 7* cards there too now that we have 8* cards.

    Update F2P contents gaea!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    207

    Daily Login Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl86 View Post
    As title says... it's time to do it gaea.

    Ghula Djinn had its time, put a new one.

    Vampire Morgana, Arthur the ripper & co. also made their time, need a new set of them, it never changed basically!

    Also cards summoned on the GK wheel are the same since the beginning. There should be 7* cards there too now that we have 8* cards.

    Update F2P contents gaea!
    Hi Shirl86,
    Thanks for your interest and support. These suggestions have been submitted to the developers.

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

  3. #3
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    Hi Shirl86,
    Thanks for your interest and support. These suggestions have been submitted to the developers.

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator
    Also daily quest need to be updated, same from last 4 years.
    - daily quest wandering boss for new 7* boss but rewards is still 4-5 star. This should help new players.
    - evolving rewards for 7* or 8* should be included
    - rewards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th position in arena perhaps need to be upgraded, or put addition (curent rewards + few shard, few nm pots, etc)
    - need more daily quest. Perhaps max 7- 9 woth Gk9.
    - type of daily quest? Need variations. Every refresh mostly same type daily quest with obsolete rewards (same from last 4 years)

    Arena rewards.
    - this need to be upgraded. Please no more 4-5* chest as rewards. I got almost ten thousannd 4-5* chest and i do not know how to remove that from inventory. I send ticket to remove them but seems not possible.

    Inventory.
    - Got many kinds of chest since 2013 and still there because take long time to open it. But now these chest obsolete and not worth it any more. If possible add option to move it to trash. These will be helpfull, cause now i need to scroll about 48 times to my bottom inventory.

    Still many in my head, but i am affraid too much...

    Note: this is just suggestion if can make additional improvements.

  4. #4

    Lightbulb To King Arthur

    You can now open more than one chest at a time

  5. #5
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    249

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Evo View Post
    You can now open more than one chest at a time
    Yes, thanks gaea. It is very helpful. Now only 6 scroll to bottom inventory.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    Hi Shirl86,
    Thanks for your interest and support. These suggestions have been submitted to the developers.

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator
    Nice, ty, let us know when they are going to implement it... hopefully it will not take as much time as the new constellation...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •