Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch 7.3 - Bugs, glitches and problems thread

Bug on boss sanctuary

Jelena on serv 77eu

Life of boss cannot decrease with more over 5-6 atk

Sanctuary

So the biggest glitch/bug I have noticed is when farming mobs in sanctuary. They don't respawn nearly fast enough for starters. If another player takes the mob, visually it still appears on the screen causing players to click empty mobs. This really effects auto farming, as once the mobs on a lvl are cleared auto farming sometimes glitches out and toons are left standing still not collecting. With the amount of players trying to use this clearing the respawn mobs takes only a few minutes. Also trying to access the cross server rankings list freezes the game, forcing you to relog.

Member Apprentice Guardian

I reported his over a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by senglongii View Post
    please FIX Triton Ice Shield skill becouse its not protect front row allies its only protect triton it self. i hav report this to Wartune: Hall of Heroes page about 2months ago they said they will fix it in new patch 7.3 and now its stil not fix. im SenglongII from s91
    Sent about 10 tickets screen shots etc give up now save frustration same thing with every following sylph attack preventing block. Only specific skills are supposed to make this happen multiple tickets screen shots then I got ignored. Same with slow in pvp.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Sactuary Bosses stuck

The sactuary Bosses seems a bit buggy...
    I am stuck in bossfight although the Boss is already dead... Can't leave even sactuary... Fix that pls
    Aotearoa Server 77

Account

Since sanctuary has been added I have now not only once but twice been caught in the chamber boss glitch, this is so frustrating as the last time it happened was on finals day for Eternal Wars. The customer service representative, if you can call him that, acts as if he has no knowledge of this or care. The first time it happened I had an overwhelming amount of events that I missed. Then of course the second time events plus eternal wars finals. Now this morning I try and get on my account and it won't even log me in, acts as if my username and account don't even exist. I was farming minions in sanctuary when my room disconnected at I'm unsure what time. This is truly becoming out of hand and enough is enough. Why are we continuing to add things to the game when other items aren't even fixed? Why if glitches are known are we not informed so we can avoid them until the problem is solved. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to see me go and I honestly feel that that's what needs to be the overall outcome as I can't keep working on my toon to never have access to it.

ahh

Hi please fix
    Last edited by online; 10-27-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Unhappy hi

I cant see anything in sanctuary shop,its just dark and no item.
    Already repair the files but still the same,please help me.

Mirajane s97

Magic pot

Magic pot events cannot receive the open rewards S97 Carrasco

Quote Originally Posted by Carrasco View Post
    Magic pot events cannot receive the open rewards S97 Carrasco
    Have also encountered this on S97 TheMerlen. Shows the green reward banner but none of the tiers display as Able to be claimed. The balen count is also quite a bit off (151613112 shown as having been spent). Hoping this can be resolved. Expect other users besides Carrasco and myself have encountered this.

Black screen of death

I have not been able to load my game. Crashes before load complete and I get the black screen of death. Have played for 2-3 years and now very disappointed. �� Really would like to be able to log on and play again. Currently, playing on iPad, up to date iOS with plenty of room. Any suggestions?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast