Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game freezes

They've asked me to send a video as well but I'm technically retarded so that won't be happening. Besides, what do they expect to see if the game freezes in 10 seconds?

Dumb question but does this have anything to do with the hacking?
    Last edited by Who; Yesterday at 11:42 AM. Reason: Suck it long time

Idk

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post
    They've asked me to send a video as well but I'm technically retarded so that won't be happening. Besides, what do they expect to see if the game freezes in 10 seconds?

Dumb question but does this have anything to do with the hacking?
    I don?t know if it has anything to do with hacking or not. Support is not letting me know anything about what is going on. I was unable to turn in some of my comp rewards to the round tower and now everything is gone. Starting to think it isn?t going to get fixed. Do the admins on this forum have any insight on the issue? Or if it is even being worked on?

For me the issue first started just after Gaea sorted out the gem issue, the verify payment thing.
    Now I bought 3 lots of gems totalling 1090, which never showed up so I cancelled the payment thro iTunes and had a refund. The following day after Gaea ?fixed? the gem payment problem the game freeze issue started. A couple of us in my alliance have the freeze problem but those that bought gems and didn?t go for a refund are still able to play. So from that I can conclude it?s potebtially linked, but all I get from support is ?the devs are aware and working on it? surely a maintenance event should rectify this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12