Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game freezes

Game freezes

Just when I thought the latest slew of glitches and bugs were coming to an end there?s a new issue. Approximately 30 seconds after logging in, my game freezes solid requiring an app restart. I often have to restart several times in order to complete the simplest task. Very frustrating.

Same

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfric View Post
    Just when I thought the latest slew of glitches and bugs were coming to an end there?s a new issue. Approximately 30 seconds after logging in, my game freezes solid requiring an app restart. I often have to restart several times in order to complete the simplest task. Very frustrating.
    I have also been having this problem for the past two days. However, The rest of my alliance does not seem to be having this problem. I agree it is very Frustrating I don?t know if I should go through support or not. I?m still waiting for a resolved response from last weeks issue

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Major issues

It?s been several days now since I submitted my first ticket regarding my game freezing up after about 25seconds after logging in.
    This started straight after Gaea added the missing gems I had bought days before when the ?payment verify error? kept appearing.
    I?m using an iPhone on the iOS platform with the latest update. I?ve deleted the game several times and removed my browsing history from iPhone and cookie cache and still the problem remains. GAEA get this issue fixed please, worlds are dieing and players are quitting every day due to a total lack of game support..after 5 years of playing and spending plenty of money I now feel it?s time to quit...only problem is I can?t log in long enough to open my city and post my cords! J72 - World 128

Waiting

It has been four days and I still am unable to play the game. A lot of other people are not having this problem to my knowledge and now the comp appears to be over. It looks like the only thing I have gained is issues with the game while wasting money this comp. Feeling kinda irritated. Is anyone else having this problem?

Still Waiting

Yep still waiting...aparently the ?devs? are working on the issues...the missing gems I bought last week finally appeared and the chest that went with the 665gems showed up but useless now the comps have all but finished..but still the game freezes after about 20seconds.
    Just upgraded iPhone to latest iOS update 11.03 and deleted the game and restarted in the vain hope my game wouldn?t freeze..but alas to no avail. Think I?ll invest in a PS4 this Christmas - at least it?ll work!

Member Apprentice Guardian
    I too have been frozen for four days, about 15 seconds into the game using an Ipad with ios 11. Even occurs on a reinstall, before login, so it's not associated with account.

It has been very challenging doing much at all in 15 seconds (initially kinda fun but that got old very quickly). Gaea needs to fix this asap and provide recompense to those affected, since we've fallen way behind. If it goes on much longer, it'll give me a good reason to get out of this barrel-of-bugs game for good.

I'm not clear why this is taking so long, it just requires a net sniffer to see what the traffic is between client and server just before the freeze to identify the issue. I'd be willing to help with that.

In any event, please post progress here. All the secrets the Dev team keeps from us and even from their own Customer Support is totally ridiculous. Also, taking a whole week off with no coverage for a 24-hour customer base is unbelievable. At least make the team work some overtime once they have gotten back.

I'm having same issue...game freezes. I've deleted & reinstalled but now I can't login before game freezes. Have several help desk tickets.

I also had the payment verification error & they still haven't reimbursed me...course now I can't get in to see if they have :/

This crap started a little over a week ago.
    Last edited by Who; 10-15-2017 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Suck it

When I restart the game after deleting it completely I can log in...but game still freezes after a short time.
    My sent / inbox are empty but my reports are still there..
    When my game is linked to Game Center (iPhone iOS) it takes me to a random city that I started when I reinstalled the app - I?ve also been frozen out when typing my log in details (when connected to Game Centre) or is that the other way round I?m just so confused!!..
    Gaea really needs to arrange a short time maintenance to sort these problems out. I?ve been asked by Gaea to submit a video of the game freezing? Anyone else asked this?
    I?ve sent Gaea my log in details but so far they haven?t logged in...I?m totally baffled and extremely annoyed by the lack of support.

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by J72 View Post
    When I restart the game after deleting it completely I can log in...but game still freezes after a short time.
    My sent / inbox are empty but my reports are still there..
    When my game is linked to Game Center (iPhone iOS) it takes me to a random city that I started when I reinstalled the app - I?ve also been frozen out when typing my log in details (when connected to Game Centre) or is that the other way round I?m just so confused!!..
    Gaea really needs to arrange a short time maintenance to sort these problems out. I?ve been asked by Gaea to submit a video of the game freezing? Anyone else asked this?
    I?ve sent Gaea my log in details but so far they haven?t logged in...I?m totally baffled and extremely annoyed by the lack of support.
    I was asked to do the same. I sent them a video of what was going on. I too have multiple tickets. I have not got a response in a while and this problem has been going on a good while. I don?t know what else to do. I feel like my time of playing this game has finally come to an end so to lack of support. It makes me mad that I wasted a lot of money on a game and support can?t even keep me updated to what is going on. Very disappointed to say the least

Ok ive worked out that if the Game Center on iPhone is on and you go to log on it totally freezes up before you can get your email address typed in..so I unchecked the Game Center icon in settings and deleted the game, then shut my phone down and restarted the phone. Went to App Store and downloaded the game again, managed to type my email and password in and logged into my account. However the game freeze still exists - got an alliance member to send an in game message to me which isn?t showing up! Also there are no messages in my sent box (I know it had loads before the freeze issue) the only things in my mail box are 30 incoming reports from before my game froze. Have yet again sent Gaea ?support? an email asking if they would like my log in details....but sadly I feel Gaea won?t do anything about this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast