Thread: Party Slots

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Party Slots

I know it was said before but for the love of god please increase the number of party slots in the next update.We have been asking for this for many years but with no effect.Right now i need at least 3 more slots:secret garden,dragon nest and restricted arena.It would save some time and a lot of frustration when changing the parties.Sometimes i dont want to change and save the party and then again redo the previous one and so on.Think about it.thank you.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Party Slots

Quote Originally Posted by dargaard View Post
    I know it was said before but for the love of god please increase the number of party slots in the next update.We have been asking for this for many years but with no effect.Right now i need at least 3 more slots:secret garden,dragon nest and restricted arena.It would save some time and a lot of frustration when changing the parties.Sometimes i dont want to change and save the party and then again redo the previous one and so on.Think about it.thank you.
    Hi Dargaard,
    You are right, we have asked for it for quite some time. Let’s hope it will be added in the next update. This request has been passed on to the developers.

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Angry Stop spamming gaea!!!!!

well guess what, they have time to change almost every day the spamming buy more thing but don't have to take care the more important pressing matters
    THIS WAS REQUESTED COUNTLESS TIMES OVER THE YEARS AND BEING IGNORED WHILE MANY USELESS OTHER THINGS WERE ADDED, THIS IS HOW YOU WANT TO REMAIN IN "BUSINESS" GAEA????

STOP SPAMMING GAEA!!!!!!!!