Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Events disappearing

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Another KoC up

No access to the horn or login calendar, no acc as to inventories, chance doesn't work. Major pillars f game play inoperable for 3 days and Zero contact from GAEA. All in the middle f a major comp.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Guinevere RT's Avatar

Update game center and inventory now accessible

We realize the connection issues and inability to claim prizes have been very frustrating. Gaea staff worked tonight to resolve these issues and restore the functionality of the game. Thank you to them for working on their national holiday to fix these problems.

We know that the claim time for several events expired while Event Center was not operational. We have asked Gaea to reopen and extend those claim times. We will keep you posted as we learn more.

Thanks for your patience!
    KBN Player Moderator

It's all good and well extending the claim time but most Of The players didn't bother to take part if they could get on, or couldn't get on to take part in events so how does extending the claim time help there????

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Compensation

I would like to enquire about compensation for all the events missed out due to the latest game problems. Prizes that couldn't be claimed because there was no access to the Event Centre. Competition we couldn't compete in due to log on failures, and just the general inconvenience and frustration caused by the game failure. If Gaea wants to claw back any credibility I suggest they consider compensation generously.

Network errors and missing event horn

Hello , i Will say that we have one day network errors have yesterday no event Horn no prizes that we can claim . This was the second time this week that it happend i Will ask are the problems now fixed or what ?? And what does gaea with missing events and missed prizes that we cannot claim earlier ?
    Greetings claudius35 (from ector 123)
    Last edited by Claudius32; 10-06-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WantedOutlaw View Post
    You won't go anywhere fudge packer!
    Just for you wanted, I will stick around. I understand that your life would be incomplete without me

Really? Even the Mods dont get it?

[QUOTE=Guinevere RT;3084250]We realize the connection issues and inability to claim prizes have been very frustrating. Gaea staff worked tonight to resolve these issues and restore the functionality of the game. Thank you to them for working on their national holiday to fix these problems.

We know that the claim time for several events expired while Event Center was not operational. We have asked Gaea to reopen and extend those claim times. We will keep you posted as we learn more.

Thanks for your patience![/QUOTE

Wait so first off the only thing you can do is ask Gaea to do it????????? The **** your a moderator! There should be no asking the game failed in multiple ways screwing players over and for once its not just "on your end our servers r fine " bs. There should be no question or asking it is NECESSARY. Secondly T130 cannot claim these past events yet for one day only some could participate and no one was able to claim rewards and second day no one could see anything or claim anything. Compensation must be a prioty as well as fixing the game. The response by Gaea here has proven they are not capable of handling problems or dealing with their customers and players properly.

I haven't posted in quite a long time. In fact I quit the game for while due to Gaea's complete lack of respect for its players and their inability competently run this game. Damn KoC. I came back to dump my boxed might for my Alliance and i got hooked again....shame on me.

How can Gaea run a two week event without proper support in place to rectify issues immediately? Players plan their event strategy to collect the prizes they need/want to be competitive. When a multi-day error occurs that prevents players (paying customers) from claiming rewards and competing in daily events and mini games to support their desired prize, Gaea is obligated to fairly and adequately compensate for the loss. Failure to do so would be illegal. Players paid money for a good they did not receive. How can Gaea not learn from past blunders???

Gaea are cowards. So afraid to interact with their own customers, they hire Community Managers as buffers. See available 'careers' on their website. Take a moment to review the Management Team bios their website. Not one single founder or partner mentions their customers, their players, the ones they owe their fortunes' to. That says all you need to know about how they value us.

The worst part is today is Friday, and they have closed shop for the weekend in Beijing. The event ends in less than 72 hours.........on Monday around 5 PM in Beijing.

So by the time they have arrived in the office from their weekend hike

weekend.jpg

or their sight seeing tour from the Great Wall

sight see.jpg

or their weekend fishing trip

fishing trip.jpg

or their weekend getaway to only they know where

weekend jaunt.jpg

only the players will be screwed out of obtaining their desired prize and of course, their money. Because Gaea will have run out of time to do anything about it.

Cheers,

Bonz
    Last edited by Bonz128; 10-06-2017 at 12:42 PM.

What is even funnier is if there is a problem in elves and dwarves ( formily the hobbit) stuff is fixed asap. Improvements in that game are always being done. Reasigning troops is a breeze at 58 mil or so per re asignning march.Constant comps. But yet KBN still is out dated, full of glitches and bugs. They dont really care about KBN or they would improve the game. Heck in Elves n dwarves gear is easily obtained and upgraded. I have gear in KBN that is stuck at lvl 15 cause I dont have the new dust or a MH16 and higher. Fix the damn game before adding new content.

Well at least you guys did get back to work this morning by extending the comps and providing some missed prizes. At least for me, the compensation adequately addresses what i missed. But i'm sure there are others that didn't get what they put into it.

Is it really too much to ask for an in game mail stating the issues and what you are doing to address them at the time problems occur? How much administrative time does that take you? However, that is how you've handled the game since you took it over. Why should i expect anything less.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast