Thread: Sylph attribute points

Question Sylph attribute points

Sorry to ask , but I have always wondered, For Hercules and Iris would the attribute points go to Intelligence all together or should I split the points between other attributes?
    " La noche es mas oscura antes del amanacer "

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Game is designed around doing damage so most players choose to spend all potency points on Intelligence or Strength, depending on sylph type (Hercules and Iris are both magic based damage so will benefit of Intelligence). Splitting points will gimp your DPS output, but if you are a defensive player and prefer to have more HP, it is an option to put some points in Endurance, too.

Wink Sylph Attribute points

Quote Originally Posted by RheA View Post
    Game is designed around doing damage so most players choose to spend all potency points on Intelligence or Strength, depending on sylph type (Hercules and Iris are both magic based damage so will benefit of Intelligence). Splitting points will gimp your DPS output, but if you are a defensive player and prefer to have more HP, it is an option to put some points in Endurance, too.
    Hey thanks, I'll go ahead and then do the endurance option as well. Again thanks Rhea
    " La noche es mas oscura antes del amanacer "