Thread: Returning Player Seeking Assistance

Returning Player Seeking Assistance

Ive been playing the game almost since the start, been through the rise and fall of totem guard teams, and the mess of hackers ruling the leaderboards. I uninstalled and havent played for about 3 months, and when i reinstalled and logged in to my account today, all of my cards had gone missing. No units that i had grinded as much as the next guy for were there, 1-8*. Was wondering if there was any way to fix this, and if this had to do with the reduction and/or merging of servers (I noticed there were much fewer of these om the list when i went throug it). Any help or knowledge is greatly appreciated

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Terry View Post
    Ive been playing the game almost since the start, been through the rise and fall of totem guard teams, and the mess of hackers ruling the leaderboards. I uninstalled and havent played for about 3 months, and when i reinstalled and logged in to my account today, all of my cards had gone missing. No units that i had grinded as much as the next guy for were there, 1-8*. Was wondering if there was any way to fix this, and if this had to do with the reduction and/or merging of servers (I noticed there were much fewer of these om the list when i went throug it). Any help or knowledge is greatly appreciated
    Hi Nova,
    Try contacting Support to see if they may help you: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator