Thread: The Cross Server Most Valuable Team Player

Wartune Forum Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian S9Wandderlot's Avatar

The Cross Server Most Valuable Team Player

Hello everyone!!! I hope you all feel excited about this forum contest it will be the "Cross-server Most Valuable Team Player" and will include very special surprise prizes

Many of us have had much help one way or another getting to the level and position that we are in on Wartunes and this is our opportunity to let our friends and mentors know that they are NOT forgotten. To show some appreciation to those that have helped us and the ones that continue to help us we have put our heads together and come up with this event as a small token of gratitude.

1- Players will submit a single nomination other than themselves showing a screenshot of their nomination and a brief explanation of why should the player be awarded the top CSMVTP award.

~ Please make sure to show your and your nominees current name of the toon and also indicate special characters used. Mention the server in the reason for the nomination~

2- We will Pick our top ten favorites based on how the nominees are portrayed and using our discretion. Be creative and humorous but please keep it clean and follow the forum rules. No sexual content or sexually suggestive themes.

3- We will post our top ten for votes and anyone caught cheating will be disqualified. Examples of cheating include but is not limited to creating new accounts to increase the votes. Everyone casting a vote must include at least one sentence stating why they are supporting the nominee or their vote will not count.

4- After the ending of the voting period, we will tally the votes and show who are the awardees in order and will release what will be awarded.

5- The awards will be sent to the awardees mail box and all the original nominators/nominees will receive a nice participation reward as well.

The nomination dates for this event are from 9/18/2017 15:00 until 10/01/2017 23:59 EST at which point entries will be closed.
    Then on 10/05/2017 18:00 EST we will post our top 10 for votes until 10/15/2017 23:59 EST at which point we will close and tally votes for the final winners which will be posted on 10/20/2017 18:00 EST

Best of luck and best wishes to everyone ~The Wartunes team~

Please click this link to submit any questions you may have about this event.
    Last edited by S9Wandderlot; 09-19-2017 at 12:43 AM.

CSMVTP Nomination

Hi, Im Liberti (on a few servers, but will nominate using my s95 toon). I would like to Nominate KurtAr?TR for this special award. (Special character is a degree sign, like for temperature)

I'm not very creative, but will let you know why I feel he deserves this.
    We started playing together a few servers ago. Whenever I needed help, he's always there, even if it's an insane time of the morning, and he falls asleep during a run; I'm very thankful he tries his best. He doesn't only help me, but anyone, no matter what the guild. Back when there were kindness points, and I had more time on my hands, I would regularly jump into some randoms dungeon to find him there too. After sylph battle, he will fight sleep to help; whether it be maps, or mpd.
    I will also note, I think his understanding of english has got a lot better from when we first met. I'm very impressed with him on that part. It's one thing a lot of us english speakers take for granted; learning a second language is hard, and a lot of these players make an effort to make both our lives easier, and their gaming experience more fulfilling.

Summary:
    * Helps all
    * Stays awake past comfortable hour to do so
    * English is not first language
    * An awesome friend

Sorry for the long blurb, but KurtAr?TR of s95, know that I fully appreciate all you do; not just for me, but for all of us.

Red face The Cross Server Most Valuable Team Player - LEKSMANA (Server 89)

Hello I'm fabrehill from server 89.
    I would like to make nomination for Leksmana from server 89 too.

CSMVTP-Award_Leksmana.jpg

Hope the best for Him in this game and in his real life too.
    Thanks Wartune - GAEA.

I want to add rood server46

http://i64.tinypic.com/mhx6k3.png

Reasons
    Full of humor
    Always helpfull
    Motivating him to keep playing

Groningen server 52 europe
    Last edited by skeleton; 10-01-2017 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Added server

CSMV-Team Player Nomination

Hi myself Swaroop-S95 new to the game. I Would like to Nominate Winga-S95 for this award

22119882_1487126608037989_727280202_o.jpg22197560_10210004911900307_513672894_o.jpg
    Reasons
    1. She teaches me how to play this game.
    2. She Answers me every stupid question I ask her about the game most of the cases she know the answer if not she will take others help and clears my doubts.
    3. She is known for her patience and she is very friendly.
    4. She accompanies me in MPD, Maps, Spire, Arena no matter whether she has an attempt or not in case if she is busy she asks her friends to help me.
    5. She helped me in building my skill tree and selecting sylph skills and she also helped me with my gems, astrals, and helped me in taking decisions of monthly exchange events
    Attached Images Attached Images

Waiting

How is the status of this event ?
    You started something, promised rewards...but nothing happens..

Thumbs up ???

Quote Originally Posted by S9Wandderlot View Post
    Hello everyone!!! I hope you all feel excited about this forum contest it will be the "Cross-server Most Valuable Team Player" and will include very special surprise prizes

The nomination dates for this event are from 9/18/2017 15:00 until 10/01/2017 23:59 EST at which point entries will be closed.
    Then on 10/05/2017 18:00 EST we will post our top 10 for votes until 10/15/2017 23:59 EST at which point we will close and tally votes for the final winners which will be posted on 10/20/2017 18:00 EST

Best of luck and best wishes to everyone ~The Wartunes team~

Please click this link to submit any questions you may have about this event.
    ok what happend...no answer yet... 8 days gone....

Event canceled

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton View Post
    ok what happend...no answer yet... 8 days gone....
    This event is now cancel and closed due to lack of participants.

Hello guys

Thanks to all who participated and showed your support for forum events... While I cant promise anything I will try yo get you guys the surprised prizes... however, due to the obvious lack of participation this event is being canceled.. I gave extra days for more participants but still no good... Thanks again for your participation guys. Best regards... S9 Wandderlot