Thread: Merge worlds

Merge worlds

Too many dead worlds, you need to combine more. There are too many dead cities and people not opening, only way to get kills is arranging or creating alts to create kills. The game gets boring when there is nothing to do. Cmon Gaea you want our custom??

Merge

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    Too many dead worlds, you need to combine more. There are too many dead cities and people not opening, only way to get kills is arranging or creating alts to create kills. The game gets boring when there is nothing to do. Cmon Gaea you want our custom??
    I have to agree. The game is boring. No variety in competitions. Worlds that can barely raise a pulse. And you advertise on Facebook that you're opening 2 new worlds. Why? Fix the existing ones. Merge them, give us some fresh blood. Featured game on Google Play Store, again why? You don't care about existing customers, why do you want more?
    Lift your game Gaea!! It's your funeral if you don't.

Merge vs new worlds

A merge would put lots of people that actively try to play together but a new world with old world limits would be better in my opinion. A world where 212-215 knights or even 255 but no heroes, gear or jewels . Worlds were full of active players anybody could and would open so lots of fighting in a "war" game not making deals for kills, Alts, or hoping to find a glitched city that auto opened unmarshalled. With tons of players there was lots of alli/gc chat which kept a lot of players active. Gemmers still gemmed tons but lots of others gemmed occasionally n others none but all the action made for a fun game.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    i believe that won't work because you have players that been thru every world what they should do is remove the option for us to see other world and go to it and then instead of merging 2 or 3 worlds together have 5 new worlds and put players in by random so that it decrease the chance of a player to bring their alt in the world

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar

Gaea is working on this

Gaea is aware of the need for some kind of solution for merges. It might be merges, or it might be server ports. Both have been suggested and discussed extensively by players.

extensive yes

Yes players keep talking about it, because we have only been playing for years. We know what will make it fun. C?mon GAEA make this happen.

Member Guardian
    Are we really still hanging out for world/server ports?? Morgana was hanging out for these over world merges what? Two, maybe three years ago because she was scared of facing fully fledged alliances that played hard and fair? Just merge all the dead worlds already and let us fight it out fairly and squarely. As long as a player can open selectively it's all good, what's the problem? I think maybe all the 'top' alliances on the remaining almost active worlds are all scared of one another, I know of at least three that have stated those sentiments to me. Merge them. Make it interesting. I'll get slaughtered, I really don't care, been there, done that several times :-D

6 years!!!

so how about that world merger!

Member Guardian

Unhappy Merge, merge, merge, merge.....

.....and maybe think about merging or just pull the plug already