Thread: Few suggestion to improve the game

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Few suggestion to improve the game

Hello.

Id like to write down few personally suggestion for the game which I believe could help for our daily routine of playing. I have real hope that Gaea could use one or two of them but from my and our experience he suggestion usually aren't finally realized, unfortunately. However

Guild Battle weekly rewards should be increased. We have the same ones literally from day one. Include guild master chests. We could get some soul seals which many needs plus golden whips. I know we have them in providence wheel. But just a fact. They were never upgraded or changed.

Guild Vault still has some spot locked and I'm sure everyone would be happy to make them available to use.

I've mentioned this many times before. Mount spirit shards/cards. Blacksmith mounts weren't updated years now and we weekly collect those cards for nothing. Either new item synthetize or temporary event to use them all would be fantastic.

Amethysts crystals new exchange. Correct me if so but I believe the all rewards including one mounts are there since day one of amethysts events and many simple could use saved amethysts for something useful at this point do the game.

Sylph shards exchange is about the point above. Same situation. 6 exchangeable items and all since day one.

Vulcan clamps could be able to get either Dragon Invasion like Vulcan Stithy so far or Purgatory Maze and I was mentioned several times by different players

That's a new one but was mentioned once. Separated vault for marriage. Both of spouse could put there limited number of items and share or trade with other spouse which could improve their daily play and even Gaea could earn some extra money bc those who aren't married or married to inactive player could get remarried. Bigger picture. I'm sure many would love the idea.

Guild boss hours when the event is active could be little longer. For example an euro player on west us server. The hours are 7pm-8am and not everyone has enough time to use attempts. Few hours longer could improve the weekly scores which is more rewards for all guild members as final result

The same as heroes medals been added to daily regular events we could get some magic hammers which could make all free players happy. Few attempts on Magic. I remember very long time ago we could get some magic hammer in special events. I've heard rumors that developer wants see players happy so why not let them give a chance to play magic pot.

Few thoughts about Battle ground via that discussion in news and announcement page.
    Reduce number of killing required for days of kings event is really needed. You need to be strong or have amazingly amount of free time or simple trade (cheat eh?). Also honor receiving per kill could be higher. Third thing is cap of points to get win. 2000 is too low in situation of 3 towers grabbed by one side and since it's really determinate faster, too short Battlegrounds the cap could be 3k. We all struggle with too short BGs and we all know how annoyed it is. All 3 suggestion could improve BGs and reduce trading to minimum.
    Thank you

Junior Member Junior Guardian

I see u point

Quote Originally Posted by JaMaS12 View Post
    Hello.

Id like to write down few personally suggestion for the game which I believe could help for our daily routine of playing. I have real hope that Gaea could use one or two of them but from my and our experience he suggestion usually aren't finally realized, unfortunately. However

Guild Battle weekly rewards should be increased. We have the same ones literally from day one. Include guild master chests. We could get some soul seals which many needs plus golden whips. I know we have them in providence wheel. But just a fact. They were never upgraded or changed.

Guild Vault still has some spot locked and I'm sure everyone would be happy to make them available to use.

I've mentioned this many times before. Mount spirit shards/cards. Blacksmith mounts weren't updated years now and we weekly collect those cards for nothing. Either new item synthetize or temporary event to use them all would be fantastic.

Amethysts crystals new exchange. Correct me if so but I believe the all rewards including one mounts are there since day one of amethysts events and many simple could use saved amethysts for something useful at this point do the game.

Sylph shards exchange is about the point above. Same situation. 6 exchangeable items and all since day one.

Vulcan clamps could be able to get either Dragon Invasion like Vulcan Stithy so far or Purgatory Maze and I was mentioned several times by different players

That's a new one but was mentioned once. Separated vault for marriage. Both of spouse could put there limited number of items and share or trade with other spouse which could improve their daily play and even Gaea could earn some extra money bc those who aren't married or married to inactive player could get remarried. Bigger picture. I'm sure many would love the idea.

Guild boss hours when the event is active could be little longer. For example an euro player on west us server. The hours are 7pm-8am and not everyone has enough time to use attempts. Few hours longer could improve the weekly scores which is more rewards for all guild members as final result

The same as heroes medals been added to daily regular events we could get some magic hammers which could make all free players happy. Few attempts on Magic. I remember very long time ago we could get some magic hammer in special events. I've heard rumors that developer wants see players happy so why not let them give a chance to play magic pot.

Few thoughts about Battle ground via that discussion in news and announcement page.
    Reduce number of killing required for days of kings event is really needed. You need to be strong or have amazingly amount of free time or simple trade (cheat eh?). Also honor receiving per kill could be higher. Third thing is cap of points to get win. 2000 is too low in situation of 3 towers grabbed by one side and since it's really determinate faster, too short Battlegrounds the cap could be 3k. We all struggle with too short BGs and we all know how annoyed it is. All 3 suggestion could improve BGs and reduce trading to minimum.
    Thank you
    I see some of em could be changed for sure like

ametyst Exchange and sylph Exchange we have had same for ages.

Gb rewards is okay as u can just learn adv skills and u will get more.

With MP it is a pay to win pot but Yes for free players i do see that we now and then can get hammers from special events could be good for all but there should be like a seperated pot for those who get free hammers use to a lower reward MP as u also get hammer for free.

BG I dont see why should be changed.
    1. It shall not all be easy
    2. Ppl self choose to play more then 1 toon.
    3. Remove towers fully and the team with most kills total wins.
    4. Make a Maximum of kills can be made Per person Bg like 10kills even i know its possible to get 20kills for High ppl.
    5. Be able report players in BG if using extra toons so they get a kinda get a debuff like not able Enter bg for 48hours. Yes can be some mess on that but Ofc ppl know who is using extra toons and who is not.