Thread: New Player Questions $$$

New Player Questions $$$

Hello Everyone, i just started like for a week now.. and still learning. Im going to play a mage class so just wondering what skills would be best to have.. and How to go about getting best armor and skills even if i cost $.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Don?t runaway

Quote Originally Posted by Postal Service View Post
    Hello Everyone, i just started like for a week now.. and still learning. Im going to play a mage class so just wondering what skills would be best to have.. and How to go about getting best armor and skills even if i cost $.
    Title says it all

hiya...

you started just...
    other players...well played long.....really long..
    They know the game mechanics..they know how to abuse

Mods here on forum..are players..
    They invest money too, if you think they are thrustfull...well it s your money..you decide

If you have around 60.000 dollar/ euro well invest..if not..
    Just use vip..and do monthly quest,,,

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Consider that this game is a hobby; there are no cash rewards that can be obtained from any events in the game but spending will allow obtaining new content, exclusive fashion/mounts/materials that can be used to build a more powerful toon. Each person if free to decide how much time and money they are willing to invest in the game, my best advice is to spend responsibly and for those who are new to the game ask advice from experienced players on best time to recharge and spend balens to obtain maximum results. Although being in top 10% in rankings requires considerable investment, there are some successful players who play the game 100% free - it's definitely possible but it takes a lot of patience and dedication.
    Last edited by RheA; 09-24-2017 at 10:20 PM.