Thread: Change daily Arena Entries to total Arena Entries

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Change daily Arena Entries to total Arena Entries

Dear Gaea,

Almost half of players lost number of arena entries because Arena start in middle of night that people already sleep. Suddenly they wake up in the morning, they already lost the first day budget arena entries.

I will suggest change daily arena entries remaining to Total Arena entries remaining.

Ex. Weekly Arena: 7 days x 100 arena entries = 700 arena entries in total. Players is more flexible when they use that based on their free time in a week.

I think this is give fair play to all players.

Then Developers also can check if players play more than weekly budget? Then some players is cheating. Dev must ban cheater

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Daily Arena

Quote Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
    Dear Gaea,

Almost half of players lost number of arena entries because Arena start in middle of night that people already sleep. Suddenly they wake up in the morning, they already lost the first day budget arena entries.

I will suggest change daily arena entries remaining to Total Arena entries remaining.

Ex. Weekly Arena: 7 days x 100 arena entries = 700 arena entries in total. Players is more flexible when they use that based on their free time in a week.

I think this is give fair play to all players.

Then Developers also can check if players play more than weekly budget? Then some players is cheating. Dev must ban cheater
    Thank you for your suggestions. I will pass it along to the developers.

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator