Thread: Change daily Arena Entries to total Arena Entries

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Change daily Arena Entries to total Arena Entries

Dear Gaea,

Almost half of players lost number of arena entries because Arena start in middle of night that people already sleep. Suddenly they wake up in the morning, they already lost the first day budget arena entries.

I will suggest change daily arena entries remaining to Total Arena entries remaining.

Ex. Weekly Arena: 7 days x 100 arena entries = 700 arena entries in total. Players is more flexible when they use that based on their free time in a week.

I think this is give fair play to all players.

Then Developers also can check if players play more than weekly budget? Then some players is cheating. Dev must ban cheater

Daily Arena

Quote Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
    Dear Gaea,

Almost half of players lost number of arena entries because Arena start in middle of night that people already sleep. Suddenly they wake up in the morning, they already lost the first day budget arena entries.

I will suggest change daily arena entries remaining to Total Arena entries remaining.

Ex. Weekly Arena: 7 days x 100 arena entries = 700 arena entries in total. Players is more flexible when they use that based on their free time in a week.

I think this is give fair play to all players.

Then Developers also can check if players play more than weekly budget? Then some players is cheating. Dev must ban cheater
    Thank you for your suggestions. I will pass it along to the developers.

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Same problem

Dear Gaea,

I have same problem especially weekly ranking arena. This is not fair.

My idea is changing arena entries reset time from 0:00 UTC time to 5pm UTC.

Refresh didnt work.

Try to complete weekly arena, however about 16 times refreshing but still same player, no change. Still 13k might to go and looks like impossible. I didnt plan to be top 10, now rank 46 but why refresh didnt work. Always face monster player which has all new 8*cards plus perfect T4 new 7* cards.

I see 187 players in but face 5-7 tops players. Thats so bad. Whats going on gaea.

Member Apprentice Guardian

Same

Quote Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
    Try to complete weekly arena, however about 16 times refreshing but still same player, no change. Still 13k might to go and looks like impossible. I didnt plan to be top 10, now rank 46 but why refresh didnt work. Always face monster player which has all new 8*cards plus perfect T4 new 7* cards.

I see 187 players in but face 5-7 tops players. Thats so bad. Whats going on gaea.
    I face the same thing with EVERY arena. I voiced my concerns here weeks ago. Nothing has (or will) change in my opinion.