Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abusing glitches and bugs in Battleground

Member Guardian

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fu View Post
    Man shut your b!tch a$$ Up. Always with james55 and sky?s you get a hardon for them or something. Oh by the way I?ll see you in bg real soon.
    I'm scary anonymous

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Community!!

The Wartune Team wants you all to know that cheating and using glitches and possible bugs in Battleground is strictly forbidden and, once reported, will result in an account ban from 1-7days!!!

Please spread the word to your fellow Heroes and friends!!

Cheers,
    Leviathan
    Kind of needs to be elaborated on. Hard to spread the word when it's so vague what's allowed and what isn't. There are those that use alts to gain max rewards and cross server kills and those of us that just get our max honor and leave allowing others to get more rewards etc. Before you even go an ban people, in all fairness they should know with a warning what isn't allowed that people are doing. Don't see that pointed out anywhere here.
    Archavian* - Server S38

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    The proposed ban is for abusing GLITCHES and BUGS and you can't even name the glitch and bug?

And Aerys, are you saying your kill number in bg is the max tolerance for fair play and anyone with more kills than you are cheaters who warrant a ban? What and where is the glitch and bug here?

I do bg but I can't kill any toons in respawn, all toons have to leave respawn to fight and they can be hit by anyone outside respawn. Again, what's the bug here? You tap on a toon but some others got it so that person must be a cheater?

Rhea is no angel, he WAS a beneficiary of skys generosity in bg. He tries hard to dryad bomb me all the time in bg, that's dryad abuse, dryads are not meant to be used that way. So, Rhea is an abuser in bg as well, is that a case to call for an ingrate Rhea's ban?

Name the glitch and bug first and give specifics on how each is abused.

@bratty: you read what I wrote? Maybe it was not clear enough?
    And what's your toon name in game, if I may ask?
    And it's for sure not about me, but many people suffer of players that attack themselve "inside" the spawn zone, doing 10-15 times of the kills than the others do.

Too much spinning and hitting is getting your head all muddled and murky, aerys. Save up those balens for a super adv puri rune to cleanse and to buy a pair of enchanted & refined red reading glasses from VIP shop for a clearer picture. You're getting delusional, there is no hitting inside respawn, period.

So you don't have a problem in bg but you're the de facto spokesman for the many suffering players? Who are these 'many suffering players' and what are they suffering from? Jealousy or envy or both?

I am still clueless as to what this glitch and bug is. All I read so far is... "if I can't get the highest kills and honor, nobody else should"

A lot of money is at stake. So you guys are saying Gaea left bugs and glitches in the game and are going to ban people for abusing the glitches and bugs they can't name and nobody knows for sure? And you expect that to stand in the court of law???

Member Guardian

Bg

In bgs without sky's James checkmate jerry jamas
    All are able to get enough kills.
    If this guys are in 6 places are away. Mostly the others get around 6 kills.

For the most of us high br doesn't matter because if I want I get my kills fast.

Funny to see that the most defenders of the cheater don't call their names here.

Alts in forum I guess.

Zeus42

Sir, since you called my name out I'd like to ask why your so myopic? Let's see through BGs who else use extra toons to get his/her daily honor....I can give you few examples
    AJJR use Phill
    Shanilarfr use Shadowextra and someone else
    Knight78 - don't remember name now
    Tankk use Menzo
    VyRoxX use her spouse the Beef
    Rood before he quit liked to used his spouse Christos
    Balron and Nexus86 trade each other everyday
    xEragonx use his spouse iLoveEra
    Tanis - don't remember name of feeder.
    Archavian - ducktape and archbot
    Those are just an examples. Archavian has mentioned it. Most of players how do he trading just want to get extra help in daily honor. Do you think a player like me has any chance against player like you? Did you see me ever complain during the BG? Did you see my trying to fight against you? I just want to make it quick. I don't interrupt anyone else. Trading is actually necessary for many players. Imagine Bg with 10 players in and all of them are way stronger than you. What do you do? I'm sorry but I personally don't have time for doing multiple BGs every single day and I'd like to improve my medallion like we all want to be honest. Before you insult me and call me out again take a minute and ask me in current chat during BG why I need extra help in BG. Because using glitches is last thing I want use in this game. Help? Of course. Yes please. That's all. If you want report me just go ahead. I know many will do (put my money that zutiie will be first) but I'm going enjoy the game like I used to so far.
    If you ask me why the whole process is happening I can say that Kabam/Gaea created the problem. 20 kills event? 20? Increase honor getting from. Kill and reduce kills number during the event. We all would be happier bc of easier way to get what we want. I'm sure many agree with that
    Take care sir
    Ps. I don't use alts in forum FYI
    Ps2. The real problem of short BGs is people grabbing towers and hold them since first second I'd rather to say. I already suggested here months ago that during Days of Kings towers should not be active
    Last edited by JaMaS12; 09-09-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Bg is stupid. I'm rarely seen there for a reason. I sometimes bring a toon to help but that's a lot of work and I'm lazy. Lots of times I just get smashed by a big dog a few times and leave. Why should I waste my time letting a few people crush me over and over for no reward. Most of the time the teams are disgustingly lopsided. I say create a new pairing system and force like battle rated players to fight each other every fight. For events like cw/ew/tw the top 16 teams/players are separated for a reason even the remaining 84 players are so gapped in strength where you can smash someone in a couple hits or fight till time. Why are there not more divisions ??? Why can't we can't find a better pairing system for bg???

Zeus42, you are claiming some are more entitled than others to get kills? You think James, Checkmate, Jamas and Skys are in bg for the sole purpose to deny others enough kills?

So, James, checkmate, Jamas and Skys getting 'enough kills' is the glitch and bug? That they shouldn't be getting 'enough kills' and shouldn't have access to bg kill events like your 'others' do? Yes or no?

Going by your logic, Zeus42's presence in bg is also a nuisance to me, wasting my time and resources for a productive bg, and wasting even more time for another bg in a already very time consuming tedious game, shall I call for a ban on this nuisance as well?

It's the big cashers that make players like Zigg leave bg and when you don't have enough players to feed your kills you train your guns on James and skys, convenient scapegoats they are.

It's even funnier to see the defenders of liars go brouhaha over a bug and glitch they can't pinpoint

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Well we can't exactly say this was kabam's problem, because this new bg was created after gaea had it. They knew about spawn camping etc in the older bg. Did they improve upon it? No, they just slapped on a new battleground with same problems.

I had offered a solution to make it so people randomly spawn in the battleground after the timer is up. Instead what happens, people abused the spawn camping etc. Doesn't make it fun for anyone. So what happens when it's not fun for anyone, oh gheeze lets create some alts and just feed ourselves. No one is to blame here except gaea and gaea itself. They made the environment not fun for a majority of the people and now they want to slap on some stupid ban **** on it.

And to add to that list of people, there are many many more people that do that aren't added to that list. It took my almost a year to finally do what sky is doing and had preached before about it. So don't go and look at it like it was my fault. I fought for them to fix it, they did nothing, so it was either join the alt feed brigade or spend 5+ bg's just to get the kills needed to finish.

Gaea's fault here, they caused the problem and knew about it and did **** to actually fix it.
    Archavian* - Server S38

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast