Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Abusing glitches and bugs in Battleground

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Angry Annoy players in bg

I have stopped using alts in bg not long after this post even tho many still using alts and i m fine with that. But there are two players here that piss me off, james55 and checkmate:/ yes it's them and here is why they bring their alts Neech,Cjdrex but they still picking low br players like me. Most ppl bring their own alt do their own trade and kill others for honor sometimes but for James55 checkmate I have seen them many times already killing for no honor gain and still bothering lower br players. Bg is already hard for lower br ppl without alt help why don't you two share some love and give free kills after you done like a few high br players or at least don't bother others who need kills and honor. If gaea do ban those who use alts in bg James55 and checkmate need to be the first two:/

I for one, don't give a crap about bg. Only go into fights when there is a kill event, otherwise I wouldn't even bother with it. Why?

a) crashing is a issue. And before Gaea devs come and tell me it's my device no it's not. Several people complain about the same. So there is an issue, but it's on game's end. And I seriously am not going to participate in a event that kicks me out of the game few times.

b) it's a harsh world out there lol. No, I'm not one of those that complain about being killed. I'm perfectly aware that it is my decision to get into bg and get killed because others are stronger than me and I accept that well. It's the game and that is fine.

c) rewards.. meh, I admit it: am lazy and rewards do little for my motivation. Tbh I'm getting more and more lazy with this game.

However, on those days I do bg (killing events) I do not accept to be in my spawn camp and be attacked by some random dude that decided to abuse a glitch. Have some face, people. I'm all for using alts long as you go for them outside spawn. I ain't lying and say I never used a alt or never traded kills, because I did. And I would get out of my spawn and meet alt in one of the towers or the person I'm trading with. But abusing a glitch? No. Just no.

If there is a bug and it's getting on people's nerves perhaps Gaea techs could find a way to fix that bug and be done for. It's a far better solution than sayin "we're going to ban", then do nothing at all and cheaters be cheating. And while you at it, why not take a look at Sylph arena too? I heard there are cheaters in there as well. Also that if you disconnect during a fight it's a loss. Had it happen to a guildmate not long ago.

There are bugs and glitchs everywhere in your game, Gaea. And it's not the players fault. Instead of betting in new updates and stuff, why don't you folks hire some good techs and fix what needs to be fixed. That way threads like this and many others as well as tickets will be useless in future and there will be no need to ban people for taking advantage of a situation you created. Ban players that use a glitch you "created" and allowed to last this long isn't going to fix anything. The issue will still be here. As always been, it seems...

Abusing a glitch is a dick move, imo.

Now, if one uses a alt but attacks it anywhere in bg outside spawn camps, I don't see what the issue is. If not enough people do bg, then people that actually care about honor and bg do need to find a way to get their daily fix. Most find it easy, others simply have to do so either because bg is full of top br's or has 3 or 4 people on each side. I've seen it before: I get in bg, there are only 4 or 5 people max and someone asks to trade and here we go. Nothing wrong with this. It's awful to get in and see 4 or 5 people. Shows well how motivated people are to do bg these days. It's a ghost town sometimes.

A suggestion to avoid ban people would be as others said, have people spawn in different areas in bg. That way no one can know exactly where other will end up. Or if real serious about it, instead of ban.. fix it.

Think I'll stop here because if not, I will start talking about how the crashing and lag kills the joy of playing this game and blah blah that is not relevant to this topic.

(english not my first language so ignore some mistakes I may have done lol)

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Red face Solution for BG

Hy all.

I have a simple and easy way to solve this. The player who achieves the maximum honor or the kills of the event, can no longer enter the battlefield. Simple.

Jrfogaca
    Server 29

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    For those who say I cheat myself, I'm pretty sure you have plenty of evidence you can post here for the whole community to see; I admit that I have tested various glitches but never on my main account - it was either on the test builds or insignificant low BR toons with no impact on any rankings (not only from different guild but usually different servers too). My attitude towards cheaters never changed; I pointed out suspicious activity from various players in many games, not just here; every time I did it it was in an objective way, presenting evidence and when the players in question crossed the limit they ended up with various type of punishments that I cannot take credit for - it was not my decision.

I don't have a personal agenda to follow, I don't act alone and don't have the power to ban or suspend players I don't like at will. A growing large group of players were daily frustrated by BG abusers and it was clear that measures had to be taken. Perhaps warning and suspending players is not the ideal option, there were plenty of others options proposed, but the final word is what Gaea decided to do about the problem and I believe it's an improvement that after we brought it up to them so many times finally something was done. Sylph arena and other aspects of the game that need to be corrected will also be addressed, we are constantly gathering feedback and discussing about it, the goal is to substantially limit or eliminate, if possible, any type of player abuse, not limited only to using glitches and bugs to get ahead.

Exchange

Since this thread seems to be a popular one, I am putting this here as well as a new thread.

What exactly has happened to the exchange events. I can't speak for everyone, but for me I base a lot of my hoarding and ay around those exchange events, and the ability to exchange. It is a real hindrance to free/low lvl cashers, not having that event up anymore. So I am very curious if there will be a new version brought back for us. I know the old one could seriously use some expanding, but I believe the entire community would agree it was an awesome base. That most definitely needs to return!

right...

Quote Originally Posted by RheA View Post
    Sylph arena and other aspects of the game that need to be corrected will also be addressed, we are constantly gathering feedback and discussing about it, the goal is to substantially limit or eliminate, if possible, any type of player abuse, not limited only to using glitches and bugs to get ahead.
    Sorry Rhea, but this is big bull****.
    Cheating in sylph arena causes much more dmg to the game then a bg.
    More profit in mahra and sepu (adv), giving title --> boost
    I sended in many mails..reply was we are aware..and looking for a solution..yeah months.....

Truth is: we stall because our big spenders are cheating, using glitches.
    Unspoken is: GAEA never respond here on the forum --> REASON: if they respond here, they have to take a standing ground/ opinion and have to respond/ act
    By not responding ..they keep laughing and collect the money

They respond in the game:
    the many recharge events...almost dailey..
    Offcourse clever --> closing br/ strenght caps between players..tricking them in more spending..

Meanwhile...on occasion.. ban a player..ore warn a player..and wait for more money to roll in...

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Patch 7.3 should bring a fix to the problem with the sylph arena; we were told that the fix will be related to the way the points are calculated for the fights but unfortunately I don't have more information to give you right now. If the same group of players which made using alts a weekly habit in Sylph Arena continues with their same "strategy" or other dishonest ways to win top spots we will push for action against them too and there will be similar consequences like Gaea has decided for BG abusers. In many other online games accounts get permanently banned for less than what they did for so many months.

Gaea

The only thing I would love to see is gaea actually taking responsibility and post and comment on stuff instead of sending levi or Rhea for their business. I understand their are part of the community and that they listen and stuff but it really isn?t working out. You don?t listen to a single thing coming out of our mind. We try to make thing games worth something and change it for the better of the people. Has of now this is a big cashier game and the only thing keeping non cashier at an equal pace was exchange event but guess what is gone...

Overall my opinion is the gaea should take responsibility and actually look, comment, and give information on their game and the problem it has. Levi and rhea don?t talk for the whole Wartune community and I hell sure they don?t don?t have time to read every complain and see every forum.

I?m out

if you want to fix bg, change the reward system. Nobody realy cares about winning bg, the reward is in the killing. Make the reward dependant on winning and this entire issue will be gone or greatly reduced.

example. instead of individual honor, build up team honor. At the end of bg, reward winning team with 50% bonus honor and distribute according to number of performed actions. The losing team gets 50% reduction of honor. Actions that build up team honor: killing, conquering tower, holding tower for x minutes. capturing the flame, holding flame for x minutes. etc.

instead of forcing people to play a minigame the way you want, improve the minigame in such a way people actually want to play it.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ruderion View Post
    if you want to fix bg, change the reward system. Nobody realy cares about winning bg, the reward is in the killing. Make the reward dependant on winning and this entire issue will be gone or greatly reduced.

example. instead of individual honor, build up team honor. At the end of bg, reward winning team with 50% bonus honor and distribute according to number of performed actions. The losing team gets 50% reduction of honor. Actions that build up team honor: killing, conquering tower, holding tower for x minutes. capturing the flame, holding flame for x minutes. etc.

instead of forcing people to play a minigame the way you want, improve the minigame in such a way people actually want to play it.
    This is actually one of the better ideas I have heard.

-- BrendaDoll/Deathbed

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678