Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Abusing glitches and bugs in Battleground

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Smile post it then

Quote Originally Posted by adisady View Post
    I have a video shot of you and few other player attacking people while they are at their cooldown after death not even close to exit of their camp is that exploit bugg or glitch too
    i even asked last weekend in current chat how is it possible
    no reaction from you

So this really was for some people only and when those high up are being accused with proof they zip it Goethesa is using a same glitch as Rhea
    Well if you have proof just post it then, no more discussion needed
    If played this game from start..but stopped...
    reasons
    kabam...bugs..banned the biggest/ friendly mage
    Gaea..lol bug queen.. destroying the game..money hunter

But hey i love the gameplay..become totaly free player

Verry , verry true..many use glitches..bugs..and nothing happens
    Rhea uses them too, in many ways, but he has the nerves to respond here..

Yeah he cheats...we care...but GAEA don t care
    Others cheats...but they have no nerves to respond here
    So next we respond to Rhea..as a target.. he deserves that..but we all forget the other cheaters :-)
    I rather see Rhea respond..then he silences too

If you think anyone cares about this post then you...you are misttaken
    This game is now only about money

You re talking about a smal part of the bugs, but totally ignoring the sylph arena ( which has a bigger game effect)

There is a BR gap..big an growing, the big whales spenders, medium spender, low..no spender
    See the clas war shop:
    the top 20..nothing to gain there
    the top 20-100 maybe something..but not in quantity..events ore dailey give more
    >100 lets take advanced mahra 35, you didnt qualify..dont use money on prediction... a week arena gives more

I don t spend so im happy..saves some gray hair :-)

Angry Gaea cant!

Quote Originally Posted by LatoOscuro S42 View Post
    why don't bun also the guys that done 17550 point every week????
    more or less 10 ppl each for each arena?
    They cant ban them cuz them are spenders or forums moderators, we are not stupid and for some ppl better close theyr mouths. Very annoy me seen that ppl talk and dispel wisdom in the forum. 😑

wanna ask all of you something

Did you see when you installed game any legal rights you have and you need to follow if not then what the hell are they now talking about i play this game since day one it came out way back in 2014 i never got any rules of game play so new rules by law dont affect me and wont ever affect me gaea wasn't owner when i first installed and started playing this game these so called moderators wasn't playing game at all back then well at least majority of them didn't this same thing was happening in bgs since day one bg was introduced to us so gaea is now silent and those so called moderators too when they are in question of getting banned like we all are
    since I posted i have proof over some people using glitches and named Rhea and Gothesa no moderators posted in here am wondering why
    Last edited by adisady; 09-30-2017 at 03:49 PM.

What we have here is a groupie of very active players with vested interest and masquerading as mods to pursue their personal agenda and further their selfish interest. Their refusal to address the real issues and to acknowledge the suggestions put forward is due to their intense focus to kill their target, that's the ultimate goal in this trumped up c&b story.

We're at page 7 now. Anybody who can read, can make their own conclusion. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through the deception. Forget that scourge Rhea, he is Gaea's bad business decision. Gaea will reap what Rhea sow. Let's just try to enjoy whatever little fun there is left in this sunset game.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Gaea+mobile

Quote Originally Posted by bratty View Post
    What we have here is a groupie of very active players with vested interest and masquerading as mods to pursue their personal agenda and further their selfish interest. Their refusal to address the real issues and to acknowledge the suggestions put forward is due to their intense focus to kill their target, that's the ultimate goal in this trumped up c&b story.

We're at page 7 now. Anybody who can read, can make their own conclusion. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through the deception. Forget that scourge Rhea, he is Gaea's bad business decision. Gaea will reap what Rhea sow. Let's just try to enjoy whatever little fun there is left in this sunset game.
    I still laugh that they only included bg in their decision to ban and did zero to sylph arena and the cheaters and abusers there.
    Archavian* - Server S38

Oh Archavian, I caught Accolade farming in bg, right under our holier-than-thou's nose, but I don't see the same fervent call for their ban. So transfixed in destroying his target, he forgot to clean his own backyard.

I tell you guys, we have better chance in resurrecting Adolf Hitler to have him talk on prevention of genocide than our suggestions conveyed to Gaea here.

My opinion

Having an alt on BG isn?t bad because one person can go to BG and find themselves going against a player who?s 10-30k BR higher then them. I find my self in this situation but I just leave because I don?t want to die to a person who?s just killing and not actually getting honor what so ever. This whole situation isn?t a glitch or bug is straight up exploit.

I agree with the suspend BG till they fix the issue.

And I know that gaea won?t care but Levi can do something, if he?s the one that?s talking and posting stuff for Gaea.

This game will sooner or later die out and *pooof* gone.

Focus on PvP and less PvE since we thrive for PvP Content.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    So because Gaea,with all their awesome code writing skills and infinite game wisdom, cannot figure out how to stop players from entering spawn grounds; they decide to ban players instead. From what I can tell, it isn't the use of alts that is frowned upon, it is getting into the spawn ground and then taking turns having alts hit you. Other players cannot atk you or your alts, which results in easily getting kills. I have seen this done by numerous players. Im guessing if you have an alt and atk it outside of the spawn area, there is no problem. Sometimes camping outside spawn you get drawn into it, so it looks like youre in the spawn grounds but most players move and it throws you out.
    Not to defend Rhea, I think he is a pompous blow hard myself, but ive never seen him use this glitch that they are banning players for

Problem now is things are neither objective nor as simple and straightforward as we assumed. As this whole scheme of deceit unravels, it stinks to high heavens. Players in the know view this with utter disdain and disgust. I myself am appalled at how low some people stoop over a sunset game that can?t even make top 200.

Since our faulty running bg is a good tool to further selfish interests, I have my selfish wants too.

1. Remove that good for nothing respawn. Don?t let players hide.

2. Lock the players in. Nobody should leave before bg ends. Why should succulently yummy toons like Rhea be allowed to flee bg like he?s been caught in bed with his buddy?s wife? Time wasted in marathon duels with elephantitis inflicted toons made lean toons like Rhea very palatable. No matter how skilful his dirty play, the diameter of his opened mouth should only be allowed to go as far as the depth of his pockets.

Question Just thinking

could these people cheat because Gaea is too greedy and the game for players is beginning to be too expensive? when things become too expensive or limited to just a few, every tricks to cheat is used. and let's not forget that just to not always think that dishonest people, because of the gap between the players, for some cheating on gb is the only solution to getting kills and honor.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast