Thread: Hacked server Percival142

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Hacked server Percival142

Today, about 10 accounts have been hacked on the Percival server 142! Disbanded one of the top alliances! Hacked players through the id! Why do developers not protect players' accounts and how will they fix it?

!!!

Threat is not only about "change your password".
    That's about security of all servers.
    Somebody got into the DB, no password change will secure from profiles/alliances destroy.
    Hope at least somebody of support can understand that it's CRITICAL. Because for now all we hear as answer is "change your password" or "we can't roll out".
    screen.jpg

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Ordered us all "top" alliance rmm! And hackers hired! Developers have already been told what to do with these cheaters! But they are parallel to us! There is a screen shot of correspondence! When the alliance rmm orders the player to be killed!image-0-02-05-023a1129b95c5aab3408528cafd2e42c1d7bdca4fa57bf37abbb1425827a14f0-V.jpg

!

Quote Originally Posted by Control_shot View Post
    Ordered us all "top" alliance rmm! And hackers hired! Developers have already been told what to do with these cheaters! But they are parallel to us! There is a screen shot of correspondence! When the alliance rmm orders the player to be killed!
    "Crazy"="PARANOIK"

http://community.gaeamobile.com/show...r-Gem-Cheating
    Last edited by Pimlico; 09-07-2017 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Mistake

-.-

The same thing happened on the italian server Kay137, one hacker close alliance "VentiDiAsgard" and Dismiss troops of my Chancellor Maroli and Alejob. now Hacked Augustus_caesar.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar
    Gaea are continuing to investigate the 'Hacking' problem.

If you are affected please put in a ticket through Koccs@gaeamobile.com and private message me the ticket number, your player name including any special characters and your Server Name.

Junior Member Junior Guardian Celinas_far's Avatar

Dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur RT View Post
    Gaea are continuing to investigate the 'Hacking' problem.

If you are affected please put in a ticket through Koccs@gaeamobile.com and private message me the ticket number, your player name including any special characters and your Server Name.
    Some time next year it will be fixed
    Cause with the normal speed things get fixed here i cant see it being fixed now they are planning season 10 now so your faaked
    Bla bla bla talk to celina shes the boss im just daddy playing the game