Thread: Bug CG

Bug CG

good morning. I'm the server - mars, server: gawain 49. I wanted you to solve my problem that persists from 10-7-2017. Three days. I have CG at level 6. and in less than 24 hours total, you have climbed 20%! But are you joking? Do you know how much it takes to get it up? I understand it drops, but not 20% in 24 hours! Now, I am Italian, and work in state police. I ask that you give me back what you've taken (20%) or you get me back in some way. Not in cash because I did not spend money. But in the game. Otherwise, I will file your complaint with your police officer. thanks for listening to me. Waiting for a good response.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Grail Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea serra View Post
    good morning. I'm the server - mars, server: gawain 49. I wanted you to solve my problem that persists from 10-7-2017. Three days. I have CG at level 6. and in less than 24 hours total, you have climbed 20%! But are you joking? Do you know how much it takes to get it up? I understand it drops, but not 20% in 24 hours! Now, I am Italian, and work in state police. I ask that you give me back what you've taken (20%) or you get me back in some way. Not in cash because I did not spend money. But in the game. Otherwise, I will file your complaint with your police officer. thanks for listening to me. Waiting for a good response.
    Hi Andrea,

It looks like you are referring to Grail Knights (GK) level in the English version. I recommend submitting a Support Ticket if you believe there is a bug in the daily drop. You can submit a ticket here:

https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Member Apprentice Guardian
    My GK was lowered!??!

I'm calling the police.