Thread: Fk me gaea at least pretend to care about non cashers

Member Apprentice Guardian

Fk me gaea at least pretend to care about non cashers

title says it all. gaea is demonstrating the best way to simultaneously squeeze as much cash out of the cashers while destroying the balance and stability of the game. GO GAEA!

oh and don't forget to have an unannounced maintenance during the wee hours when everyone asleep so we make sure to lose astrals.

-.^

Orrrr, they could do maintenance during the daytime events when everyone is awake and wants to play and get stuff done. Is that preferable?
    Al Capwn - S72

simple question. if you dont want your astrals get lost, why aint you lock them?

also if it was an urgent maintence better to solve the problems asap, otherwise you would blame them because they didnt fix it and have to do an announcment and do it at daytime.

so which is better?
    asaptokes s33

your right, it was so urgent they didn't bother to tell us what they fixed. I guess that little dc issue everyone is having is means for an urgent maintenance tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaminator View Post
    Orrrr, they could do maintenance during the daytime events when everyone is awake and wants to play and get stuff done. Is that preferable?
    that would be fine seeing as I am not on every minute of the day, I'm sure I could find something else to do for a few hours, and I would get to know about it and take proper steps to safeguard my astrals. next question