Thread: Single card count bug

Single card count bug

I come through this ...
    After migrating from server to single card count was with error in the old server I was with 428 single letters, after migration was to less than 300, only in my safe I have already more than 400 outside ones that already I have in the deck, some even one Unit, I ask you to analyze this error because one of my goals and collect all and as much as I already have them on the deck and safe in the ranking I am not in the position that I really deserve, thanks ja.
    Nick Spartan - Neverton server lancelot22

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Migration Issue

Quote Originally Posted by neverton View Post
    I come through this ...
    After migrating from server to single card count was with error in the old server I was with 428 single letters, after migration was to less than 300, only in my safe I have already more than 400 outside ones that already I have in the deck, some even one Unit, I ask you to analyze this error because one of my goals and collect all and as much as I already have them on the deck and safe in the ranking I am not in the position that I really deserve, thanks ja.
    Nick Spartan - Neverton server lancelot22

Hi,
    I am sorry to learn you've experienced this migration issue. Please submit a Support Ticket providing them with the details of your issue and in-game name and server.

Support here: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator