Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Excalibur event.

  1. #1

    Excalibur event.

    Where are those designated quest ? 0 sword nothing visible at map.
    Screenshot_2017-07-28-23-31-07.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    165

    Swords in Broceliande

    Quote Originally Posted by R@ven View Post
    Where are those designated quest ? 0 sword nothing visible at map.
    Screenshot_2017-07-28-23-31-07.jpg
    Hi Raven,

    The swords may be found in normal mode, Broceliande (City 3), Bleakmount (Section-6).

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

  3. #3

    There is nothing

    Its 29.07 and still found 0 swords. Exploring or battle by boss nothing .
    Screenshot_2017-07-29-06-01-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-29-06-05-17.jpg
    ?????
    ????????
    ???????????
    ??????????????

    Did you see any swords ??
    Last edited by HOC_Sorceress; 07-29-2017 at 04:36 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    165

    Swords drop whilst questing

    Quote Originally Posted by R@ven View Post
    Its 29.07 and still found 0 swords. Exploring or battle by boss nothing .
    Screenshot_2017-07-29-06-01-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-29-06-05-17.jpg
    ?????
    ????????
    ???????????
    ??????????????

    Did you see any swords ??
    The swords appear when questing & should appear in your inventory. They do NOT drop from battling wandering boss. There are supposed to be 10 swords max, daily. They appear similarly as the 7* card shards do.

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

  5. #5
    Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    165

    Questing, Walking, Exploring

    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    The swords appear when questing & should appear in your inventory. They do NOT drop from battling wandering boss. There are supposed to be 10 swords max, daily. They appear similarly as the 7* card shards do.

    HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator
    P.S. Questing, Walking, Exploring

  6. #6

    Thumbs up >> = <<

    Quote Originally Posted by HOC_Sorceress View Post
    P.S. Questing, Walking, Exploring
    Hi.
    Dunno how too tell you better.
    , SWORD ARE NOT DROPPED BY EXPLORING QUESTING or WALKING. '
    1-2 hour exploring for me = 0 sword drop (btw from 22 jul im try exploring every city cause i didnt see marked witch one should have be exploring )

    PS: Im play every event like this before and all was fine. This last one not working.!!!!!
    Last edited by R@ven; 07-29-2017 at 08:26 AM.

  7. #7

    Hi

    All fine now . Thanks . ( but a bit late ) Anyway thanks you.

  8. #8
    Events like these are announced beforehand, you get more then a week to collect the currency, 3 days to spend it.
    While most new announcements in game are not very useful ("new" gamble options and or boxes to buy), it is worth looking @ the announcements every single day, as you do not want to miss out on a city event/wandering boss/free currency for a minigame.

    Even tho I disagree with how the 8* introduction came to be (cycle of 1 wandering-2minigame-1city boss card on a 4 card announce got broken) nor with the event itself (only very lucky people of heavy spenders get the chance to get any card that is remotely useful, opposed to how titania the fae was handed out in the past, x tokens= featured card and not enough tokens for 8card t4, thus still giving spenders an edge) I do have to give HOC_Sorceress credit for handling this topic the way she did, I would've seen it as a troll due to the OP not getting it after a very clear explanation, not to mention the point of asking being soo late in the event.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •