Thread: New EU Server opening! :)

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm

New EU Server opening! :)

Hello Community!

Some great news to share:

We will open a new server on July 26th 2017!

New server Time Zone: GMT
    New server name: Server 95 - GMT

Timing:
    GMT (EU) - 2017/07/26 8.00

The Wartune Team wishes everybody an exciting start on this brand new realm and all the best to become Balenors Top warrior and finding a lot of new friends!!

Cheers,
    Leviathan
    Hero's assembly member
    Exodus - s29
    Line-ID: Leviathan23
    Need Customer Support? Click Here
    Want to help make Wartune: HOH better? Click Here

Que buena noticia.

Ty for new Server.

New server

Any info on when a new east server might come?

New Server

I want to know when the next server with American time is leaving?

Member Apprentice Guardian
    is it time for another cash grab attempt gaea? your business model will fail. new servers being released when every other aspect of the game has issues is no bueno. and let me guess, players in this new server will, for a price, be able to buy everything they need to get stronger so in 1 months times new player A will be 900k br with all red gear and all sylphs meanwhile back in the wasteland that is the old servers player B can spend 3 times as much as player A and will walk away with maybe a mount and some dark essence. i understand the pay to win model here but pacing is still important to keep the balance between free and cash. essentially gaea u have made pvp just plain retarded and only really fun for cashers, i am going to taake a guess that many free players cant log on every hour for bg to get the needed 20 kills for event. it takes on average 3 to 4 dryads to even have a chance at even a modest casher in bg. think about it, most high level free players sit around 600k br right now, theres cashers from new servers already approaching 1mil br maybe more. by the time a free player has done the process of achieving enough dryads to get a kill the bg is halfway over, now times that by the need to get 20 kills! and u will see that a free player would essentially need to eat breath and live wartune bg to achieve 20 kills for event. this leads to many creating alts as a work around to the problem, but that in of itself contradicts the purpose of pvp. and this business model of making everything available to purchase at anytime has produced toons that are so overpowered that the pve content is not challenging at all. most ppl can get carried through even the hardest mpds without issue. all in all its pretty sad when i see more recharge/spend events in the events tab then real events available to all.

agree

Quote Originally Posted by zaydizzle View Post
    is it time for another cash grab attempt gaea? your business model will fail. new servers being released when every other aspect of the game has issues is no bueno. and let me guess, players in this new server will, for a price, be able to buy everything they need to get stronger so in 1 months times new player A will be 900k br with all red gear and all sylphs meanwhile back in the wasteland that is the old servers player B can spend 3 times as much as player A and will walk away with maybe a mount and some dark essence. i understand the pay to win model here but pacing is still important to keep the balance between free and cash. essentially gaea u have made pvp just plain retarded and only really fun for cashers, i am going to taake a guess that many free players cant log on every hour for bg to get the needed 20 kills for event. it takes on average 3 to 4 dryads to even have a chance at even a modest casher in bg. think about it, most high level free players sit around 600k br right now, theres cashers from new servers already approaching 1mil br maybe more. by the time a free player has done the process of achieving enough dryads to get a kill the bg is halfway over, now times that by the need to get 20 kills! and u will see that a free player would essentially need to eat breath and live wartune bg to achieve 20 kills for event. this leads to many creating alts as a work around to the problem, but that in of itself contradicts the purpose of pvp. and this business model of making everything available to purchase at anytime has produced toons that are so overpowered that the pve content is not challenging at all. most ppl can get carried through even the hardest mpds without issue. all in all its pretty sad when i see more recharge/spend events in the events tab then real events available to all.

this issues been mentioned many times before, but greed is geed and as long as they are getting what they need from the customers im sure they will keep these spend/recharge events maybe even more atrocious then they are now. and remember we cant fully blame gaea, its the customers fault as well for letting them behave in this manner