Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: BG honor

  1. #1

    Question BG honor

    I have a question, I know that when your VIP has a certain level, for example VIP9 and the information on the vip menu tells you , you don't lose any honor but still when you face an opponent , I have noticed that honor is still lost but with other opponents you don't lose any at all, How does that happen? Anyone can provide a bit more info on it? Thanks
    " La noche es mas oscura antes del amanacer "

  2. #2
    Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14
    Active VIP of level 9 will prevent honor loss

  3. #3

    Exclamation BG Honor

    Quote Originally Posted by Shagar View Post
    Active VIP of level 9 will prevent honor loss
    Yes, I have VIP 9, but still when I'm defeated by another player I sometimes see I have lost honor as well.
    " La noche es mas oscura antes del amanacer "

  4. #4

    I think it is because of honor level

    Quote Originally Posted by ACHUITO View Post
    Yes, I have VIP 9, but still when I'm defeated by another player I sometimes see I have lost honor as well.
    For example: When a private kills a Crusader, the Crusader has a huge honor loss but when a Crusader kills a Crusader, the honor loss is almost none. I don't really know since I'm not a VIP.

  5. #5

    Red face BG Honor

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyGod View Post
    For example: When a private kills a Crusader, the Crusader has a huge honor loss but when a Crusader kills a Crusader, the honor loss is almost none. I don't really know since I'm not a VIP.
    The issue is when you're VIP9 no honor is lost , even though the one that attacks you gains honor from you, but I have noticed that sometimes even though you're vip 9 , sometimes you still lose honor and it shows on the screen, don't know how that happens but it happens lol
    " La noche es mas oscura antes del amanacer "

  6. #6
    The questions is then: you really do lose honor or just show that you lost? try to download the repair file and see if after it you still have the issue or not
    no chance to lose honor after you reach vip9
    asaptokes s33

  7. #7

    Wink BG Honor

    Quote Originally Posted by asaptokes View Post
    The questions is then: you really do lose honor or just show that you lost? try to download the repair file and see if after it you still have the issue or not
    no chance to lose honor after you reach vip9
    Yes I lose honor , but thanks I'll do the repair files, Thank you Asap.
    " La noche es mas oscura antes del amanacer "

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHUITO View Post
    Yes I lose honor , but thanks I'll do the repair files, Thank you Asap.
    if you still have the issue after that, write a ticket to the costumer service. they can fix the real problem
    asaptokes s33

  9. #9
    Member Apprentice Guardian
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    48
    wpgmepgkepogkegpoeke

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •