Thread: support

support

hello. i need plz any administrator to contact me via skype or what ever program to speak about important game issues.plz reply

Hey, guess what, bad news. If you have game issues then you're screwed. Sending tickets or trying to contact someone is a waste of time and energy. Take my word.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Support Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_mocanu View Post
    Hey, guess what, bad news. If you have game issues then you're screwed. Sending tickets or trying to contact someone is a waste of time and energy. Take my word.

Hi,
    What are your specific problems or issues?
    If you have submitted support tickets, please provide case # and I will try to help with these.

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator

Well it's a little too late for that... like 2 months late

Support

I have too much to speak about the game.too much to type.but in 10 min talking it can be done

Daily Quest rewards.

You guys updated the 7* on the cities for us to farm. On the daily quest it appears to fight the 7* 5 times to get daily quest reward, but it will not give the reward after completing it.

Gems missing

I noticed that I had 60 gems missing at first. I had 148 total gems, then suddenly went down to 88. Later was 118 gems. I still 30 gems short of what was taken.